• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHO LOOK BEST?! (model wise)

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I think Snake and Marth look the best. It's it just me or does Marth's character select picture in Brawl looks asian sort of? His eyes. >.>

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Sheik - ended the is it a boy or girl debate, even though we knew it was a she back in 98...
Pit- obvious reasons
Zelda/Link- look better in brawl than in TP

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
Id have to go with Meta Knight, he is bad *** looking, has good details (like designs on his cape and the M on his shoulders) Ill also go with Zero Suit Samus and Snake.

Zelda too, her dark emo costume really really REALLY looks good along with sheik, now you can tell if sheik is a girl or boy, much more noticeable

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
Aesthetically, I think Samus and Ice Climbers look the best when compared to their melee counterparts. Is it just me or does Kirby look pretty much the same (shown in the first brawl video we got that showed the differences in models)

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Snake.
I like Falcon's upgrades.
Wish that Link and the Starfox crowd was based off of their N64 appearances, since that's always seemed the most badass to me. (Especially with Wolf's Eyepatch.)
Olimar's suit is pretty detailed.

But Bowser has the best costume by far.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Aesthetically, I think Samus and Ice Climbers look the best when compared to their melee counterparts. Is it just me or does Kirby look pretty much the same (shown in the first brawl video we got that showed the differences in models)
No, it's not just you. That's how Kirby was intended. 'Sides, it's not like there's much you can update about a round pink puffball with stubby hands and feet. Except... moar polygons plz...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Zelda, no contest simply because she was arguebly the worst looking character in Melee. After that, I'd have to say Falco because, even though he has the Command character design, they still managed to pull it off in a really cool way. In comparison, Wolf and Fox look kind of goofy but Falco's character design seems more natural.

Kynesis

Smash Rookie
I think just about every character got a revamp (except kirby...can you really change anything?), but Sheik, in my opinion, is much better in brawl, the ponytail and dagger are awesome

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey people, just a quick thread to see who you all think got the best model upgrade from melee (or 64).

Personally, I feel that Link's new model is top notch, I really don't think he could look any better. Even though I was a fan of ocarina of time, the Twilight Princess model is definitely a nice new change...and thank god he's left handed again....

I wish they didn't make fox look so cuddly, melee fox looked like he couldve eaten an infant without care... o fox...
Agreed.

But, I think Zelda looks amazingly detailed. I didn't notice it until I found an image of Melee Zelda and Brawl Zelda put next to one another. There's a dramatic change, and the new one just looks so damm detailed!

I like the old Ganondorf though... OoT Ganon could kick TP Ganon's @$$ with both hands tied behind his back. The new voice sucks too, in my opinion. He hisses like a snake.

::EDIT:: Yeah, the pic at the top of this page is the one I was talking about. That's ironic lol

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Best model?
Charizard, Fox, Link, Zelda (looked waaay to much like Peach in Melee IMO)
Marth, Cpt. Falcon

But if we are talking of, last game appearance to now change then it is Pit..
That trophy looked NOTHING like the Pit of Brawl.

Top Bottom