• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHO LOOK BEST?! (model wise)

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
Hey people, just a quick thread to see who you all think got the best model upgrade from melee (or 64).

Personally, I feel that Link's new model is top notch, I really don't think he could look any better. Even though I was a fan of ocarina of time, the Twilight Princess model is definitely a nice new change...and thank god he's left handed again....

I wish they didn't make fox look so cuddly, melee fox looked like he couldve eaten an infant without care... o fox...

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Meta Knight, Pit, Snake, Samus, and all the Zelda characters look great. Sonic looks good, too. He looks more like his SA2 style rather than the newer versions with weird eyes and extra long quills...

Edit: Olimar looks awesome.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Zero Suit Samus is definitely up there, but I'd have to look again to see who looks the best. No, I am not saying that because of who she is or how the character looks, but the detail of the character model.

Just look at the detail in her hair and tell me that is not one of the best, especially when you go back and look at a character like Zelda's hair. It's much more flat looking than Zero Suit Samus's. Then the rest of the character is just well modeled and well textured.

Edit:
Metaknight looks great too, but his character is also a lot more simple than a lot of others. And definitely Bowser.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Bowser and Wolf are my picks. I actually don't care for Mario's detail (it makes him look too realistic; Mario is cartoony! Not realistic!), but everyone else looks pretty **** good.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Bowser and Wolf are my picks. I actually don't care for Mario's detail (it makes him look too realistic; Mario is cartoony! Not realistic!), but everyone else looks pretty **** good.
the fact that mario is often depicted as cartoony is one reason why some people believe mario is a kiddy franchise (myself included). i think its a good thing he looks more realistic in brawl.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
the fact that mario is often depicted as cartoony is one reason why some people believe mario is a kiddy franchise (myself included). i think its a good thing he looks more realistic in brawl.
I agree, after seeing the Brawl Mario I was heavily disappointed with Galaxy Mario.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
well some one beat me to Game and watch so i'll give an actual answer All the Zelda characters look great major improvement any of them as the best or Samus a lot more detail put into the power suit.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
The title to this thread and the first post do not agree. The title asks who looks the best. The first post asks which character got the best upgrade. Pick one, you're confusing me.

Personally, I feel that Link and Falco got the best model upgrades.

If we're picking best models, I'll have to wait for Lucario to see some high res. pics of him.

otter

Smash Ace
He's a three foot tall plumber who eats shrooms and rides a dinosour, and he doesn't look realistic to you? Sheesh.... just go get a Xbox already :dizzy:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
It looks like Falco's gliding in that pic.

SO WHY CAN'T HE?!
I'm pretty sure he is falling, especially since he had a similar falling animation in Melee..

Also, even though he is a bird, I figure it's hard for a bird to fly with a pilot jacket on :p

Soviet

Smash Cadet
as someone who has ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME I have to say metaknight is easily the best looking and has the best animations overall

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I agree, after seeing the Brawl Mario I was heavily disappointed with Galaxy Mario.

You too? XD I feel as if Brawl Mario already surpassed Galaxy's design.Pi$$ed me off when I seen that.But at the same time,I guess it was done in fairness due to Link recieving a character makeover from his game TP,and they couldnt change Mario any other way.

Darthkirby707

Smash Cadet
For most improved, I'd say Falco, Fox, and Ganondorf.

For best looking... I'd probably say Falco again. He looks great in Brawl

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Gotta be Ganon. Honestly, his character model has never looked better (could have been better still with the sword, but what's done is done).

Falco looks pimp as well. I hope they use that model of him in the next SF game.

Top Bottom