• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Who just dropped 4k????!

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
She is so adorable ;w;

She is like one of the few characters that I've ever seen who can pull off a cute chubby girl, at least in my eyes (Look at dem cheeks and thighs)

lulz

Also Shaq Fu for Evo2013
....man Nintendo needs to make a cute chubby chick. Zelda, Samus and Peach look like they got some eating problems.

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
What Nintendo NEEDS to do is give Zelda n Peach more back boi.

Waste of a pretty face if you axe me.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Literally nothing.

Shaq was here before you even existed.
Well glad to know I didn't start this whole "Back" conversation. Not sure if this is the appropriate place to discuss this XD

Now if it were about the chest, it would fit a bit better in this topic because of...well the donation drive XD

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brotha, you sure you aint gay dawg it's ok Shaq aint got no beef wit dat.

But yo I'm just sayin cuz dat *** aint never an inappropriate conversation topic, and aint never irrelevant.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Brotha, you sure you aint gay dawg it's ok Shaq aint got no beef wit dat.

But yo I'm just sayin cuz dat *** aint never an inappropriate conversation topic, and aint never irrelevant.
well I have to agree, the back side is my favorite part <.<

I'm not gay dude lol, I just don't want to get my *** banned XD

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh trust me you aint gonna get banned, you only get in trouble here if the mods don't like you or for some reason that don't make no sense at all.

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cuz like is a bad feature dawg, I mean I'm sayin dat and I'd be gettin all the likes and +reps but you look at some ****ty *** site like Reddit and you see why it aint a good idea.

Yeah official on the record, Shaq hates Reddit.

BrandX

Smash Ace
Cuz like is a bad feature dawg, I mean I'm sayin dat and I'd be gettin all the likes and +reps but you look at some ****ty *** site like Reddit and you see why it aint a good idea.

Yeah official on the record, Shaq hates Reddit.
Hm, makes sense.

The Business

Smash Journeyman
GOOD WORK HOMIES

I just drank a bunch and played cs 1.6 for hours

Come back to c that we're 1.3k up

I'll donate tomorrow or sometime w/e

GO SMAHS

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Real talk. On melee break and lord Eggz of the PNW said we should pick up skullgirls.

Double real talk. If both these games Dont end up at evo, I'll be shocked. Never anticipated this **** to get where it is now, and you're all bull ****ting if you thought it was. I was shocked when **** started breaking the 8k range.

Triple real talk. Keep donating, because we know second place gets greezed out of evo even if we know both sides should get it at this point.

Looking to drop whatever it takes when thatspirit bomb hits.

:phone:

Top Bottom