• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favourite smash god? (poll)

Favorite Smash God

• Total voters

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Favorite:

Dr. PP. I met him at a tournament before (I live about 30-45 minutes from him); he was a cool dude. He really loves to stack it up.

pershona

Smash Journeyman
Favorite:
M2K, his knowledge and passion for the game is just amazing. I really like watching him play, and in general he just seems like a cool guy.

1 time, Mew2King was on his way home from a big NC tournament and got stuck near where I lived. I got to get 4 stocked all day by him for 2 days during his temporary stay. It was fun

Big Daddy Josh

Smash Apprentice
PPMD and M2K are my favorites to watch. I've met M2K and he played friendlies with me which was cool. I really want to meet PPMD, because his take on the game and how he talks/analyzes it is amazing to me.

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
armada because european bias
and the fact that when he starts putting 110% into fox, he'll be back on top.

Earthboundy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Earthboundy
3DS FC
0173-1290-2436
Gotta say Hungrybox. He seems like a really chill dude and I love the fact he sticks to his mains and he has a Ness secondary.

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
Mango, cause he's the first Smash pro that I discovered when I discovered the competitive Smash scene, and he's amazing.

AirFair

Marth tho
PPMD KREYGASM

HE FAVORITED MY TWEET SO YEA SUCK IT

No but I just really like the way he analyzes things. He's just cool lol

Miketastic5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Miketastic5
Hungrybox, he's just a super nice guy from my 2 experiences with him, I even got to take a picture with him, and my friend got to play him in friendlies in Smash (my friend totally took games, but nobody ever believes us). He is literally the second best Smash player in my opinion.

Best is Wobbles. Wobbledy Wobbledy.

ObdurateMARio

Smash Apprentice
Mango is probs my faves. I like that he tries to play the game is the most "un-lame" way possible. He, of all the gods, is the one who plays the most on instinct and feel, and that makes him unique. And I love his a**holeism humor. But really, I like all of them besides Leffen, because Leffen is a prick, and IMO not a god yet.

And I vote Mango at EVO. I think when Mango goes all in, he's just a little bit better than the others. He's been a little off lately, but that's just Mango being Mango.

AUS

Smash Cadet
PPMD, used to be M2K for his incredible knowledge of the game, however to leave the smash spotlight for many months just to come back at Apex and keep his Apex crown is something insane so my hat goes off to PP.

RazeriaN

Smash Cadet
Leffen , Mang0 and PPMD.
Leffen backs up his trash-talk, completely trashed Chillin and is improving at a super fast rate.
Mang0, I mean, he's mango, everyone likes Mang0.
PPMD <Insert Marth/Falco bias here> , he also seems like a great guy.
In general I think that all the gods are amazing, because they take the game that I love to the limit

Mecha1

Smash Rookie
PPMD and Armada.

PP is just so smooth and fun to watch and I really like the way he analyzes the game.

Armada is someone else who is just really fun to watch. Never seen anyone who can make Peach actually look fast before. Really interested to see what he can do with his Fox going forward (though I kinda hope he sticks with Peach. Too many Foxes already lol)

Also they both seem like cool dudes.

Gillmatic

Multifaceted Lacerator
They all seem pretty cool tbh, but I have to say Mango. That guy is just so charismatic. It's almost absurd to me lol.

Last edited:

hobbes_

Smash Rookie
PPMD just seems so knowledgeable about the mental aspect of the game, rather than the frame data and stuff. And he seems like such a great guy (Y)

ItsChon

Smash Apprentice
Leffen all the way. He seems like an absolute jackass and someone that would never leave up on you. Someone that would trash talk you all the way and generally just make you want to stop playing Smash. That's why I love him. We need a damn good villain here. He needs to stop with all this nice guy bull**** though. Start trash talking more, challenging people to blatant money matches. Only then shall he reach his true potential.

Snowbird

Smash Cadet
By their playstyles: All of them save hungrybox
By their personalities: all seem like good peeps though leffen is a little young

but I like Armada the most. Though I don't think anyone has ever killed a character harder than he just killed peach.

ItsChon

Smash Apprentice
By their playstyles: All of them save hungrybox
By their personalities: all seem like good peeps though leffen is a little young

but I like Armada the most. Though I don't think anyone has ever killed a character harder than he just killed peach.
RIP Peach. You'll be missed.

Nephilim III

Smash Rookie
NNID
SketchyLZ
Armada because 1. He looks like the Swedish version of me.2. When he pulled out his Fox at Paragon vs. Leffen, I got incredibly hype.

dahuterschuter

Smash Journeyman
Leffen Godslayer because that Chillen match in the Salty Suite this year was the most entertaining piece of Smash I've seen outside of some low-tier hero sets.

If we're not counting the slayer, then Armada, formerly, because I loved watching the intellect involved in his Peach and Young Link. I seem to be the only person who loved watching the Armada/Hbox Link/Puff wars dragging sets out to thirty minutes.

Also PP for EVO. Dude was on ball at Apex.

Last edited:

GameRat

Smash Cadet
Dr. Pee Pee and Armada are both my favorite smashers.

I like PPMD because of how intellectual he is about not only the game, but the people he's playing against.

Armada is cool too. He always looks like he's having a good time when he plays smash, and that's what I love seeing in players.

Cursetyl

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cursetyl
PPMD because he represents my state of NC.

Also Hungrybox because he seems like a really cool guy.

JamesZx3

Smash Rookie
NNID
b0ssjj
Where is Ken, Azen & PC Chris? Azen is a brilliant player and all of his matches are extremely technical and when he beat Ken it was fantastic.

Top Bottom