• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favourite clone character?

Who is your favourite clone character?

• Total voters

Hydgen

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hydgen29
Hey guys, I wanted to do a vote to find out who the most popular clone/semi-clone character in smash 4. :4feroy: is my favourite clone because of his powerful attacks and fast ground speed.

:starman:

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
what is this formattinggg

lucina's fun. she's marth but with a boring sword, and for some reason i can't not like that.

Starkuss

Smash Rookie
I honestly hesitate to even call Lucas a clone - I feel like the playstyle alone sets him apart pretty far from Ness, focusing more on zoning.

Was a tough sell between :4feroy: and :4darkpit:

I love both characters, but decided to go with Roy. I have melee, FE6 and Smash 4 for him, compared to Dark Pit being just KIU and smash 4 (as much as I love KIU. . .)

Last edited:

Ad3n

Smash Rookie
TBH Roy is like Mario and Luigi. They are alike but play very differently

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I don't think I'd call Roy a clone. He shares a few animations with Marth, but they play completely differently.

So now counting Roy, I'd say Doc is the least lazy clone in the game, because the differences between him and Mario are actually pretty profound. That said, though, I wish he was a better character.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Roy honestly... He may be a clone of marth, but he suits for a play style that lets you be up closer for more damage to your opponent than marth. Very rewarding when you get the stronger hits and in smash 4 feels like he's kind of becoming his own kind of character.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
I voted Ganondorf, I want his moves revamped but he's the only one on that list that I play as.

Glitch_Wiz

Smash Cadet
I'd like to say Dr. Mario. Just for the fact that he is slower, but stronger than the normal mario. (Don't take my bad reasoning seriously)

LeWaddleDee

Smash Rookie
NNID
KoolKangaskhan
To be honest if it's Smash 4 Falco, he's barely even a clone. He shares 2 special moves, throws, and some attacks. His other moves are all pretty different. He'd be better labeled as a semi-clone, same with Lucas.

On-topic though, if the profile pic didn't give it away, I like Doc the most because he seems like he has the most legitimate reason to be in imo. Returning Mario's melee dair and his old tornado special almost makes Doc a "Melee version of Mario (or Doc himself)" for anyone who isn't a fan of having Fludd.

Top Bottom