• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Who is your favorite common enemy of the main mario games?

Who is your favorite common enemy of the main mario games?

• Total voters

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Personally I've always quite liked Lakitu. Seems to have a brain with his attack pattern; stay out the enemies way and rain down obstacles and death from above.

Can be a relatively tricky enemy to deal with, but the reward for beating him; riding his cloud is pretty satisfying.

I quite like the design of him overall, so I was pleased we finally got him in the Mario Kart series.

JusticeColde

Smash Cadet
NNID
JusticeColde
Koopa Troopa.
They can really be helpful in taking out other enemies with their shells and in character, they seem like very cool people.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hammer Bros. are my favourite Mario enemies. Always a challenge to deal with if you don't have a power-up.

Also, they are somewhat elite among the Koopa Troop, and I love their design.

YoPoYo9100

Smash Apprentice
Dry Bones. I always liked their more dark look, and how they were mostly only located in castles.
Forever trapped in the grips of Browsers cruelty.

I also really missed him/her in Mario Kart 8.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I've really liked Shy Guy's ever since the first time I saw them in Yoshi's Story. The name, their look, their mystery, all cool stuff to me.

D

Deleted member

I like the Boos. I like them for both their design and the fact that they are the main antagonists in the Luigi's Mansion series.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I'm so glad to see that Boo is in the lead. They're so cute and intimidating and I love how shy they are. Dry Bones is a close runner-up.

Here's an amazing picture of Boos-

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
Hammer Bros. are my favourite Mario enemies. Always a challenge to deal with if you don't have a power-up.

Also, they are somewhat elite among the Koopa Troop, and I love their design.
This.
Average koopas were almost always pushovers.
But whenever a hammer bro showed up on screen, you had to take that koopa more seriously because of his lethal hammers and decent evasion tactics (hopping up and down between 3 rows of bricks made them really difficult to hit, especially in pairs.)

finalark

SNORLAX
Probably Koopa Troopas, entirely because of the Paper Mario series.

Although the Goombas are a close second due to an inside joke between my friends and I about the Goombas being a pathetic race.

Overtaken

Smash Journeyman
Thwomps is where it is at. Faking their asses out is always so satisfying, that grunt (or did only the whomps make that sound?), not to mention the adrenaline rush of sprinting through a big long row of them.

Top Bottom