• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is Top 2-5 right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Best right now is obvious.

Who takes spots 2, 3, 4, and 5?

What I'm thinking in no order:

M2K
Hbox
Armada
???

Discuss.

Animal

Smash Lord
hbox, m2k, armada, amsah.

although i think m2k and amsah have the best chance at beating mango

otg's a *****

Jimbo Slice

Smash Journeyman
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Hell yes!

In all seriousness though Amsah is the business and if it weren't for Armada, Amsah would be the one running a train through all the European tournaments.

After the top 5 you've got people like Jman, Shiz, Lucky, Dr PP, the falcons, Zhu. All of which are great players but aren't as consistent.

Edit: There are also Europeans that I don't know because I'm an ignorant American.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I'd agree on the top 5 at pound 4 being the top 5. Order other than Mango debatable, but there are definitely some rising stars in the states and other europeans who can really threaten them.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
IMO

2. M2K
3. HBOX
4. Armada
5. Amsah

Then it would be ICG, Lucky , Shiz , Jman , Roneblaster, PP, etc etc.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Amsah is not better than m2k or Hbox unless that is in no particular order.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Why are you guys putting M2K at 2? Do you not remember his placement at Genesis/Pound 4? A simple comparison to, say, Hbox, would show you who to rate higher.

PB&J

Smash Hero
hbox is def 2 but didnt shiz rusty **** cali though..he is always taking like 3 month breaks and then coming back..amsah only beat zhu's falco not lambchops ,dr pp or mango's and shiz is really good in that match up..i dont see how amsah ***** falco based off like 1 falco player

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I don't see how shiz is better than m2k now. They haven't played each other in like a year or so and m2k won the previous encouters ( amazing sets though, some of the best ever ).

Mahone

Smash Champion
amsah/armada
hbox
m2k

u guys dont give amsah enough credit, next time amsah plays hbox he will win, ill bet anyone in here if you want.

PB&J

Smash Hero
actually hbox doesnt get enuff credit..i said to people that amsah will do better than armada at pound 4 and he did but saying he ***** falco is absurd based off one falco thats clearly not the best one..and hbox only loses to the south and mango and that wont be for long

Moooose

Smash Champion
pp's pushing that top 5 but i think

hbox armada m2k amsah could all beat eachother and are definitely the 2-5

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Mango is 1st, only losing to Kage and Armada recently when actually trying, but neither may be consistent, until they meet up with him again.

Amsah, Hungrybox, M2K and Armada are 2nd-5th in some order. Armada is better than M2K until tourney results prove otherwise, likely Hungrybox as well, but we're not sure of Amsah until he meets up with M2K and/or Mango in tourney.

Following those are all the other good players including Hax, SilentSpectre, Darkrain, DaShizWiz, Dr.PP, Lucky, JMan, Zhu. Maybe Tope as well as he's done really well in the big tournies.

And there's still several good players we're not sure about at all yet until they meet up with North America's top player such as Javi, Twin, Ghost, Dark, Calle W and Star.

And of course a lot of players are amazing in Teams, but not as awesome in Singles (such as L0zr and Bam).

PB&J

Smash Hero
pp's pushing that top 5 but i think

hbox armada m2k amsah could all beat eachother and are definitely e 2-5
when can amsah beat hbox or m2k..

i bet u if colbol would get top 3 at apex people would say he is top 3 in the world the next day which would be false until he does it again, thats why im holding judgment on amsah(my fav european player) after rom 3 we will know i guess. unless i beat all of them..lol..what.lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
1. Mango
2. M2k
3. Hbox
4. Armada
5. Jman/PP/Lucky/Amsah Take your pick

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Hungrybox, Armada, Mew2King are pretty much gimmes. They're too consistent. Their worst placements are top 6 minimally.

Jman, Amsah, DaShizWiz, Dr. PeePee are the more debatable ones. Either because of lack of tournament results, lack of activity, inconsistency, or whatever. You could probably toss more people in this group.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
hbox is def 2 but didnt shiz rusty **** cali though barely won a Norcal tournament..he is always taking like 3 month breaks and then coming back..amsah only beat zhu's falco not lambchops ,dr pp or mango's and shiz is really good in that match up..i dont see how amsah ***** falco based off like 1 falco player
We know you love Florida, but be real, cmon now lol.

1. Mango
2. M2k
3. Hbox
4. Armada
5. Jman/PP/Lucky/Amsah Take your pick
I agree with this except switch M2K / HBox and I'd put PP as 5th. I don't think PP has had any "bad" losses... like ever LOL. I think his only losses outside HBox are Lucky / Axe at Pound and that one tourny where he lost to Lambchops in GF? **** good record!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Shiz barely beat Falcomist yes. But didn't he **** Lucky pretty hard? He also finished above Hugs right? Aren't they 2 of SoCal's top 3? I don't see how it was only Norcal just cause Mango didn't play...

I think Shiz is the 5th spot. There are only a few players in the world who can deal with Shiz when he's on point.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Shiz barely beat Falcomist yes. But didn't he **** Lucky pretty hard? He also finished above Hugs right? Aren't they 2 of SoCal's top 3? I don't see how it was only Norcal just cause Mango didn't play...

I think Shiz is the 5th spot. There are only a few players in the world who can deal with Shiz when he's on point.
I don't think Shiz even played HugS, so I don't see how he indirectly beat him just by outplacing him. All I'm saying is he didn't straight up **** Cali as PBnJ suggested. He did have a bunch of close calls with Falcomist / SS / losing first round to a bunch of people etc.

Not that Shiz doesn't **** LOL. Beatdown Falco!

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'd put PP as 5th. I don't think PP has had any "bad" losses... like ever LOL. I think his only losses outside HBox are Lucky / Axe at Pound and that one tourny where he lost to Lambchops in GF? **** good record!
Sorry, much as I love PP, but he did lose to Yayuhz in a tourney the other day. Apparently it wont happen again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom