• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best Smash player over all titles

Orcus Fortune

Smash Rookie
I have been wondering about this for a long time, but after seeing a multitude of players perform alright at Ultimate that were dominant and other smash games, who would be the best overall? One example I would have is M2K who was best in Melee and Brawl who also places alright in Ultimate. What would be the best Smash Bros player in all games?

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
I have been wondering about this for a long time, but after seeing a multitude of players perform alright at Ultimate that were dominant and other smash games, who would be the best overall? One example I would have is M2K who was best in Melee and Brawl who also places alright in Ultimate. What would be the best Smash Bros player in all games?
in no order:

m2k: good at every smash game
isai: pioneered the modern metagame in smash 64 and melee for falcon
Wizzrobe: top 10 in the world at smash 64 and melee, good at every other smash game
Nintendude: top 100 melee player, top 40 smash 64 player, project m pro

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
♦

they say that zero is. i hear this name a lot about "best".

♦

Last edited:

josito

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
JOSI#0
Wizzrobe has made top8 in supermajors in 64, Melee, Project M (being one of the best in the world at some point) and Ultimate. He is also good at Brawl.
M2k has made top8 in Melee and Brawl (being the best in the world at some point in both games), and he was ranked in 4 and is good at Ultimate.

I feel like M2k was more dominant on the 2 games that he was good at, but Wizzrobe is better in general.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I know we don't see him play a lot else, but I feel like MKLeo is so good at Smash Ultimate that he could be Top 50 at least for every other Smash game.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
None of the best players would be anywhere with m2k's help. I'm not sure if he's better than wizrobe but he helped wizrobe get where he's at. He also helped ZeRo a lot amoung some other top players.

Top Bottom