• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best Ness pro player on ultimate?

GF Hell

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 3774 3918 5776
Hi all,

I've been watching some videos of Ness pro players and I don't know or decide who is the best with Ness.

Fow, Awestin and BestNess are some of Ness pro players I consider the best.

Who else you think are good with Ness?

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
The only 2 Ness players I've watched are Awestin and Coreo. They're both good but I think Awestin might just be the best Ness player I've seen for this game so far.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Awestin is really really good but unfortunately he doesn’t travel. I’d love to see him play in some majors. I don’t doubt that he’d make some top 8s. People have a lot of trouble beating his aggressive style and he’s beat a lot of top players in sets. Obviously FOW and Bestness are really good too. There are very few Ness players nationally on the radar unfortunately and I hope that changes but the Ness players that are known are really good

EGsmash

Smash Apprentice
Watching Gackt is a lot of fun. He's the only one of the mentioned pros to use PK Flash at all. He has really wild uses for PK Thunder 2.

Edit: Video I was watching: Yoshidora vs Gackt
The double-PK magnet jump cancel was cool the first couple times he did it, but you could tell that Yoshi started reading that really quickly. The PK Thunder under the platform was pretty neat though - he was able to threaten a PK Thunder 2 to force an air dodge and then hit him with the thunder after.

Top Bottom