• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is T0MMY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
For a while now. Haha.. OS only uses ROB in matches he's unsure of with MK (aka match-ups he doesn't have enough experience with)
I also haven't been able to go to a tournament since then!

I have a few MMs vs. my ROB (geez, gonna be a sad day when ROB gets rusty and I start losing those) so there will at least be those.

I play ROB online a bit still... he seems to be better online than MK simply because, well, MK can only spam online. He can't gimp as well.

T0MMY

Smash Master
That's the second time someone cut the power on my match. The first time I was 3-stocking someone, and I swear it was F-air, F-air, D-air and spiked them straight down... right before they KO'd the power clicked off right then and there. The host said to replay it and I get 3-stocked... I lose any and all motivation to play seriously when things like that happen. So when it happened again I threw the match once more.

Apparently Sky told them a completely different story, when I explained to them what happened they pretty much gave me the chance to advance and I declined saying I wouldn't want to play the game for a week and would just throw the next match anyway, then I told Sky he could advance - not only did he not thank me but he acted like a jerk about it saying he "beat me" and "it's the only way I can beat t0mmy" so I posted a little message for him saying next time in tourney I will completely destroy him with no mercy. No hard feelings, but I'm not going to go easy on him like he asked me to before our match >:^p

T0MMY

Smash Master
Apparently SWF hasn't fixed their double posting problems... (goes back to AiB where the site actually works well)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I found a pattern to t0mmy's posts!

1. Post things that inflate t0mmy's skill level
2. Post inflated accomplishments to support previous statements
3. Make a ton of ridiculous johns in an attempt to gloss over him not being nearly as talented as he claimed prior (these johns also say a lot about him as a person if you assume they are true o_O)

Then, because he realizes that this tarnishes his appearance, he starts the cycle over again by saying things to inflate his skill level like "I'm not going to go easy on him".

Also, t0mmy, the double posting thing doesn't happen if you don't, ya know, tell it to post twice.

Whoah. I sense maximum trolling going on here t0mmy mah boi!

I'm not gonna be around for when Sudai sees this.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
t0mmy deserves respect, he gives the R.O.B.'s very useful information. If it wouldn't be for t0mmy, my R.O.B. would've probably not been so good. t0mmy only "troll" to "trollers", plus he invited the awesome R.O.B. smiley! ([^^]
I'm a huge fan of the world's best R.O.B. (well, at least theoretical but he places good at big offline tournaments as well. He uses Pichu in Melee which means lots of respect) as you can see. =P

Bees!

Smash Ace
wow 2 years later and I still don't know who T0MMY is. But I know who t0mmy is. Are they different people? XD

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yeah they're different people, and they're both scrub ROB mains from Oregon.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
What are the odds that there are two ROB mains both living in Oregon and both being scrubs(<3 unlike Sil I won't hide the love)
Yet apparently one is famous and the other infamous. But idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom