• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is Mii brawler similar to?

mrguy321

Smash Cadet
im thinking of a spectrum that has mario in the middle, and to the right is slow and powerful, and to the left is quick and weak. characters i think are like mii brawler are fox, sheik doctor mario, mario, and wolf. doctor mario would be towards the far right, between mario and dr would be wolf, and the far left would be sheik and between sheik and mario is fox. i feel like mii brawler's speed is between wolf and dr, but power is between mario and wolf. the character seems very inconsistent to me because of this. what characters do you think mii brawler is like, and how would you compare their attributes?

mrguy321

Smash Cadet
Little Mac
yikes. i wouldnt go as far as to call out mii brawler as straight up trash. he can sustain himself, its just that he lacks a lot of consistency. high end lag on a short range melee character, poor combo game, which should be his ticket to getting to kill percents, that kind of inconsistency, u know?

Top Bottom