• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is currently the best villager player?

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Ranai is seen as the best. So is @MJG , but since @MJG recently beat Nairo's Zero Suit Surplus, definitely @MJG.

Whilst @zeezee is somewhere in the top 15 of Villager players.

verbatim

Smash Ace
MJG's great (read, #2), but Ranai has a much better record, and Ranai destroyed Nairo in a crew battle when he went to FAT (going in with less stocks at start).

Edited

Last edited:

Tommy - S.N.

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif <--- DAZ ME :]]]
NNID
TheTommy10200
MJG's great (read, #2), but Ranai has a much better record, and he destroyed Ranai in a crew battle when he went to FAT (going in with less stocks at start).
Winning in a Villager ditto doesn't really determine who's the better Villager considering how chaotic the MU is.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Ranai is considered the best.

Other notable Villagers are @zeezee, SS, and @MJG,as well as the best french Villager @Volya

I guess some would put me in there too (I've been compared with Ranai several times before, in terms of fair strings, and I don't plan to stop bragging about that ;) lol )

and one of the least known that I've seen to be really good is BC.

Last edited:

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Ranai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Grayson the Emblemier

Smash Rookie
NNID
FluerdeLis
Ranai is considered the best.

Other notable Villagers are @zeezee, SS, and @MJG,as well as the best french Villager @Volya

I guess some would put me in there too (I've been compared with Ranai several times before, in terms of fair strings, and I don't plan to stop bragging about that ;) lol )

and one of the least known that I've seen to be really good is BC.
Would you mind playing some friendlies with me? I main Marth and Villager and I am always trying to get better at them (Especially Villager since I haven't mained him for as long and he's more tournament viable) I would really appreciate it:)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Would you mind playing some friendlies with me? I main Marth and Villager and I am always trying to get better at them (Especially Villager since I haven't mained him for as long and he's more tournament viable) I would really appreciate it:)
I won't promise anything because of how busy Ive been, with life and practicing other games (tho I do play smash a bit every day to not lose practice xD) but I dont really want to commit right now. Though if you want to know where to find me, I have a crew on Discord (called TMT) that you may join if you like (also good practice since we have pretty good players)

Grayson the Emblemier

Smash Rookie
NNID
FluerdeLis
I won't promise anything because of how busy Ive been, with life and practicing other games (tho I do play smash a bit every day to not lose practice xD) but I dont really want to commit right now. Though if you want to know where to find me, I have a crew on Discord (called TMT) that you may join if you like (also good practice since we have pretty good players)
That sounds great, thank you!

Top Bottom