• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is getting every Amiibo?

SmashBros50

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna have to save like $250+ dollars but still! anyone else gonna get every Amiibo or just the ones of your mains?

rmw6190

Smash Rookie
Im getting my smash 4 main(dont know who yet), peach, bowser, rosalina and mario. As those are the characters me and my ffriends play in mario kart 8 and well lets be honest mario is going to be the most useful. I would prefer to spend my money on other games, but I will probably buy amiibos when they are on sale in the future

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Nobody is spending over $1,000 on all 50+. I can guarantee you that.

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
No, i'll get like one or two, but the age of collecting toys is kind of over.

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
I'll just get my 4 or 5 top favorite characters.

I'd collect more things, but they collect dust, then I have to dust them, and I am far too lazy for that nonsense!

gh0sti

Smash Rookie
depends how much they are if all of them for less than $40 ill do it

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
Definitely if they have special moves or costumes that come with it.

Even if they don't I'll still get them all. My wallet is already crying.

DarthLuigi36

Smash Cadet
NNID
CmonBlueFalcon
3DS FC
3823-8676-0627
Immediately, I'll get Captain Falcon and approximately two others (I'll decide which ones later).

I will, over time, obtain them all. Maybe I'll just pick one up every week or two, maybe one a month. If they're $10-$15, that should be doable.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
It really depends on how many they make for me and how useful/fun they are. I'm planning on buying 2 at launch (depending on price, it might be 1 or 3 though). Then if I like them, I'd probably pick them up at a rate of 1 or 2 per pay check. Of course, if they keep releasing a ton of sets, I'd likely reconsider.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Honestly I would love to and all but it's going to be too expensive for me. I'm planning on getting a Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, Yoshi, Captain Falcon. I'd get them all if I could but those are the ones I want the most.

Born in 1839...

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Game & Watch is the only definite buy... If I even bothered buying a second one, I'd buy R.O.B. (Considering he's in the game)

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Lil Mac one. So I can feel like his trainer. If I get a job, then yeah. I'd get all and pass them out as gifts.

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet

I'll be buying every single one of them, nothing shall stop me unless they're unrealistically $50 each, which even then I would probably suck it up and buy it regardless.

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
Might end up buying them all simply because smash bros. merch. is so tough to come by, & because I can make videos about each on my channel. :)

Last edited:

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Definitely not all of them. I don't even want them for their intended purpose, not in SSB anyway. The whole "training partner Lv.50 CPU spectator mode" thing doesn't interest me enough to spend money to do so.

I am only going to buy ones of characters I like, and more importantly, figures that I like.

We've only seen 14 so far, and of those, I definitely want Zelda & Link. I like Wii Fit Trainer, Kirby, Villager, Marth & Peach, but I am probably not going to buy all of them.

And even then, I may hold out on Marth & Link to get Toon Link and Lucina instead.

Additionally, I want Luigi, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, Little Mac, and I'm undecided on Greninja, Robin & 3rd parties. I feel like Greninja's unnecessary, because if I REALLY want a figure of him to display, I could get a cheaper one from Tomy, and still be good quality (unlike the 3rd parties).

But like I said, this is all dependent on various things. Mostly price, but also, the ones I will get the most out of.

So, like, I will narrow down the ones I want to characters I actually like, but after that, most likely narrowed down to characters who I can actually use across multiple games and characters that I can't just get another figure of elsewhere.

There's also the fact that non-SSB figures will come out. So maybe there will be a Death Stare Luigi MK8 figure, or a Link based on the new Zelda U. It all depends. So yeah, I really don't know who I will be getting, or even when. Since there are simply too many factors. I may not get any at first until I know what's going down.

GMSTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GMSTerra
I might be crazy, but I'm going to try and buy all of them. Obviously not all at once, but a few at a time. I just get that urge to get everyone cause I'm a crazy collector for figurines. Those Amiibos are trying to take my wallet away xD

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
As far as the Super Smash Bros Amiibo's go, I plan to obtain every single one of them, though over a long period of time.

Upon getting the game for Wii U I intend on getting a Kirby Amiibo, and perhaps another one along with it (at this rate it'll likely be Little Mac unless Lip or Ridley are revealed playable). Then I've put Amiibo's on my Christmas and Birthday list, so I'll hopefully get a few then. Throughout the year I'll obtain most of the others and finish off getting the rest with Christmas 2015.

As for future Amiibo series, that will depend on what game they are for and what not. I'm pretty sure I'll go nuts if a Kirby series of Amiibo figures is released, although I might avoid them if they were to be just for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, a game I do not intend on getting. I'll have to review it on a case by case basis.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
All of them. In time. I'm broke right now, all that I have is going toward Smash 3ds and things that are just more important. I'll maybe get one at release and hold off on it until I can get a decent job.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I'll try really hard to convince everyone in my family that it's THE thing I need for my birthday, christmas and stuff like that.

I don't get new games that often but now I'm gonna get then rarely...

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
There's gonna be like 50 characters, the price for all of them seems like it might go over $500. More realistically though, at least $750.

I suppose I can blow off paying college tuition, I mean, its for a good cause XD.

I really want a wii fit trainer amiibo, I was thinking about zero suit samus but her appearance is way too sexualized and I'd have to hide it because I'm not man enough to display my weaboo sh$# with pride.

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Has there been a determined set price for a piece?

Like the others, I'll probably just buy the amiibos of the characters I like.
Though, I may consider getting some of characters that was never made into a kind of figurine beforehand, so I can shelf them in all their touchable glory.

Top Bottom