• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who doesn't enjoy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
A nice big fat FALCON PAWNCH to a pokemon from PT as it's coming out of its pokeball, I cry in laughter every time it happens.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Wow, I lol'd IRL there, I'm gunna start recording wifi and reg matches between myself and others soon, and I'll make sure I get some of these in there.
Awesome. Maybe I can star in some of those videos. I'd love to play you sometime. This week isn't looking too hot though because my aunt is staying at my house and my only Wii internet access is in the room she is staying in. Wouldn't be a problem all the time except for the fact that she works at home so she's ALWAYS in her room.

But yeah let's get some matches going sometime. I love posing for the camera. ;)

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Sometimes they swap while your respawning, but if you act fast you can get a quick downsmash off. But sometimes they mess up and take to long to swap... FALCON PAUNCH TIME!

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Of course, a good PT won't leave themselves that open nor will a good ZSS or Z/S. But when it happens, it's awesome.
Yup, unfortunately I've only come across a few good PTs. Until then, its PAWNCHING time on wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom