• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you wish was kept in Brawl?

Sir James

The Doctor
If they can keep Ganondorf and his similar Melee movesets they could have at least kept Doctor Mario. He's the one character I miss from Melee. I miss pill spam :(

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo, he was worth the spot of playable character and deserved to return, Lucario is too different from him, Sakurai just didn't wanted over representation.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Probably Mewtwo, but that would make for a Pokémon overabundance. I always liked Roy and Dr. Mario though...Sadly, Dr. Mario would have been a clone anyway and Roy was only in for advertisement. I think Ike is similar in that case, but at least, he's bad*** and NOT a clone! I never liked Pichu and I never will >_>

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
Roy. I like using Marth, wouldn't mind having a Marth clone. They could, of course, do some things to change Roy to make him different from Marth if they kept it.

Zinnakain

Smash Rookie
Where the friendly Doctor to take away my pain or the young boy that loved to drink his milk.
I probably miss Dr.Mario and Young link just because they have a place in my heart.
I have no complaints about the sacrifice, but they always could of made different outfits for mario and toon link. Just replacing toon links outfits and mario outfit and just replace his fireball with his pills. I felt they could of put more costume.

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
Roy.

Looks better than marth, has a hyper look, ready for action stance, best counter that somewhat glitch spikes, stronger than marth in general, looks cool when dashing, looks less of a girl than marth(obviously).

These are the reasons why Roy should be in. Plus, Marth's sword is shorter. Why, really why must he be nerfed in the thing that makes him good.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
M2, def. Would it seriously have been that hard to change his neutral B move so people wouldn't ***** about how Lucario was a clone?
The others were the cloniest clones possible; not only did they act the same as their original counterparts, but they even looked the same. They didn't deserve to return, even with decloning. THe bad memories of Melee would still remain.

Top Bottom