• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you want in smash Poll. Spyro and Ayumi Tachibana are now on the poll!

Who do you want in smash?

• Total voters

Oddball

Smash Lord
I vote for Minke Jones. I always loved SarTropics. The second game wasn't as good as the first, but they're both really fun.

Shantae gets my second vote.

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Oh wait, just noticed I could choose two. Changed it to Shantae and Goemon.

Would have also voted Crash, Isaac, Dixie and Lyn, and asked for Lip to be added.
Same. The love for the Half Genie is strong!!!

#ShantaeForSmashDLC

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I vote for Minke Jones. I always loved SarTropics. The second game wasn't as good as the first, but they're both really fun.

Shantae gets my second vote.
Sorry about the typo

PsychoJosh

Other than Lip and Goemon I dont see anyone else I want on this list. Maybe Knuckles.

If you were to add Earthworm Jim, F-Type and Dr. Eggman, then maybe...

PsychoJosh

Alright... but seems I can only pick two.

Picked Lip and EWJ. Sorry, Goemon...

Last edited:

pokemonfan32

Smash Rookie
i voted for geno and shantae because i believe that it's time for geno to join as a full playable character and shantae because she should be the first full playable indie character before shovel knight or sans

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Please add an option for Andy (Advance Wars)

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
I’ve wanted Skull Kid ever since Smash 4 speculation era, so he was a no brainer.

My second vote went to Paper Mario, a lovely idea I don’t see that often. It was pretty much a tie between him and Dixie Kong, but in the end I think Paper Mario may be far more unique

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I voted Skull Kid.

The second place was too tough to decide, between Captain Toad, Dixie, Isaac, Waluigi, Krystal, and to a lesser extent Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Lara Croft, and some Sonic characters.

KatKit

Smash Lord
The model featured on the Girls Mode box art is referred to as Nicky. However, some fans call her The Stylist (or Fashionista), similar to other avatars like Villager (and how fans referred to Robin as Tactician before her/his official confirmation). Yet the spirit found in Smash is called Shop Assistant. I can't speak for the entire fandom, but I'm personally fond of The Stylist moniker. However, any of the aforementioned names will suffice.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
The model featured on the Girls Mode box art is referred to as Nicky. However, some fans call her The Stylist (or Fashionista), similar to other avatars like Villager (and how fans referred to Robin as Tactician before her/his official confirmation). Yet the spirit found in Smash is called Shop Assistant. I can't speak for the entire fandom, but I'm personally fond of The Stylist moniker. However, any of the aforementioned names will suffice.
I can't add anymore names to the poll for some reason

D

Deleted member

I want Puzzle game Representatives, specificalyy 2 puzzle games where the main character is female: Arle (And Amitie as Alt. Skin or Echo Fighter) from Puyo Puyo, and Lip from Panel de Pon.

Oddball

Smash Lord
I've seen her referred to Nicky (or Nikki) quite a bit, but I've never actually been able to find the source of where that comes from.

Personally, I like to go with "The Savy Stylist".

zipzapsparkle

Smash Journeyman
I didn’t see Pauline in the poll, she’s my most wanted. I voted for Dixie and Lara though.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I like the idea of a poll where you have limited votes, to see which ones you really care.. and while i think a poll will have 0 influence on which characters get pick.. is always fun to see the trends...

That being said, the ammount of options is really lacking.. Which is understandable.

Morrigan Aensland is not a super popular pick, but she is teh face of darkstalkers, and one of teh faces of the capcom vs games. plus is still very iconic considering her series are in a long hiatus. also she is iconic enough to have faded into obscurity the actual protagonist of Darkstalkers, Demitri Maximoff.

Dark souls is by far one of teh most influential videogame series of teh last decade along with minecraft and battleroyales So both Chosen Undead and Solaire are actually realistic choices with real chances... (one is teh protagonist, relatable character and teh other is kinda the memeface/mascot) there are other options such as ashen one, but honestly I think that chosen undead/ Ashen one would work almost the same.

If you are including ATs... Alucard is usually slept on because probably his biggest game have never been released on a nintendo console (SotN) but he is also iconic and his game was genredefining. plus, is a popular choice among not so vocal fans, and it actually already almost made it into the game as a playable character (Sakurai needed to pick between him or The belmont, though choice but he picked right) Still he is a video game Icon.

While pinpointing an exact representative for Rythm heaven can be tricky, i think that is by far the nintendo series with most potential left out (and that almost made in) I think that this is the instance where you ca simply say "Rythm heaven representative" cause most likely whoever you add will end referencing the other minigames akin to game and watch, and having a rythm gimmick. If you really need to narrow down at certain characters, Trial tap girl, Karate Joe and chorus Kid would be the most popular. but i still think that this is as series that would be more among the moves and the rythm rather than the character itself.

The Knight from Hollow Knight is also a title that have make waves in teh switch, and have quickly become one of teh most influential indie games out there. Ironically it combines a little of dark souls (seen above) with MetroidVania (seen above) and add a completely original twist, visual and lore which is why I think it have managed to be so solid.

FInally, you can argue all you want for FE having too much stuff yadda yadda, but right now FE 3 houses have blown out o fthe water awekening as the biggest FE title, and is shaping to be one of the pillars of teh switch console along giants like Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild. so expecting a character from that game isn't completely out of the blue. The most populars are Edelgard and Byleth, so probably with those 2 would be enough, but that doesn't means that the other lords chances are 0.

Oh.. and also Bomberman.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
These are my absolute most wanted:
1. Gordon Freeman
2. Doom Slayer
3. Dante
4. Crono
5. Master Chief
6. Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy
7. Crash Bandicoot
8. Ryu Hayabusa

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Excuse me: I think the main char of Stunt-Race FX (Wild Trax) is the 4WD. Because it's the one you use the Test Run.

D

Deleted member

Could Spyro be on there? I definetly want him in the most.

But out of all the characters on the lost rooting for Geno and Lycanroc most.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I want Puzzle game Representatives, specificalyy 2 puzzle games where the main character is female: Arle (And Amitie as Alt. Skin or Echo Fighter) from Puyo Puyo, and Lip from Panel de Pon.
Lip is on the list

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Anyone wanna predict the next fighter? Guilty Gear looks cool.

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
The Smash Team has done such a great job on this game.

I don’t want to came across as an ungrateful fan because I am happy with how the roster has turned out at this point.

Most of my most wanted characters have already made it in (Ridley, the Belmonts, K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie) and all the reveals have thrilled me with excitement and happiness, especially King K. Rool’s reveal (My Main).

At this point, I just want to see others happy and have the other heavily requested characters in so many can experience thrilling excitement too.

I will say this though, if I had to pick one I want to make it to DLC right now it would be Dixie Kong. If she finally gets in it will be complete satisfaction for me since I am a big DKC fan.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
The Smash Team has done such a great job on this game.

I don’t want to came across as an ungrateful fan because I am happy with how the roster has turned out at this point.

Most of my most wanted characters have already made it in (Ridley, the Belmonts, K. Rool, and Banjo & Kazooie) and all the reveals have thrilled me with excitement and happiness, especially King K. Rool’s reveal (My Main).

At this point, I just want to see others happy and have the other heavily requested characters in so many can experience thrilling excitement too.

I will say this though, if I had to pick one I want to make it to DLC right now it would be Dixie Kong. If she finally gets in it will be complete satisfaction for me since I am a big DKC fan.
I feel the same way. I just want other people to be happy with the game. I do love ace attorney though.

D

Deleted member

But i on the other hand, won't be happy. Because even if the Heavily requested ones do make it in, especially those that are borderline TOO EXTREME and Absurdly controversial, i wouldn't get to see Panel de Pon's main protagonist, Lip coming into Smash. Even if the fans will be happy with their absurd character requests, it will still be HEARTBREAKING because One Tragic Nintendo Fairy Princess will NOT be able to get revenge on 2 of the Original 12 fighters for what they did to Panel de Pon.....

I just want Lip from Panel de Pon, a simple yet child friendly Nintendo Character that deserves more than the heavily requested ones......

Last edited by a moderator:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
But i on the other hand, won't be happy. Because even if the Heavily requested ones do make it in, especially those that are borderline TOO EXTREME and Absurdly controversial, i wouldn't get to see Panel de Pon's main protagonist, Lip coming into Smash. Even if the fans will be happy with their absurd character requests, it will still be HEARTBREAKING because One Tragic Nintendo Fairy Princess will NOT be able to get revenge on 2 of the Original 12 fighters for what they did to Panel de Pon.....

I just want Lip from Panel de Pon, a simple yet child friendly Nintendo Character that deserves more than the heavily requested ones......
Oh no! What sins did the original 12 commit towards Panel de Pon.

D

Deleted member

Oh no! What sins did the original 12 commit towards Panel de Pon.
Well, remember that Tetris Attack and Pokémon Puzzle League Fiasco? Yeah, that is the reason i want to see Lip join Smash more than anyone else, to SERVE JUSTICE..... I mean, Yoshi and Pikachu get to fight, but the girl whose game they Hijacked is NOT even allowed to fight?! That's Not Fair! And to make matters worse, the TOXIC SSB fans want Stupid UN-REALISTIC character picks thaf WON'T FIT IN such as Steve of Minecraft or Fortnite Guy or Scorpion of Mortal Kombat or CJ from Grand Theft Auto or Characters from Western Games that are OBSCURE in Japan, (Don't get me wrong, these games are great and all, and i do want to know what would happen if they got into Smash, (and i would be happy for those whose favourtie characters got in as fighters, hell, i felt sad for the Shantae fans because Shantae is "dead" and that there is no other way to play as Shantae) but i am worried about the problems these characters would cause in Smash.)

Top Bottom