Who do you want in smash?

Who do you want in smash?

• Total voters
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I think the only way he's getting in is if there is another smash game. Don't think assist trophies will be dlc, but it's cool to know who people want.

GhostM

20GX Supporter
Premium
Ryu Hayabusa. He fits all of the criteria to be a viable candidate for smash, and I enjoyed playing the Ninja Gaiden series. Would love it if he got in.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Journeyman
Out of the poll, Crash, Quote, Bandana Dee, and Steve definitely!

Aside from the poll, Prince of All Cosmos, Dragonborn, Louie, Gex, and plenty of others.

Last edited:
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
It's a top-down action adventure game made by Nintendo on the NES in 1990. To be specific, it was made by the same people who made the Punch-Out series.
Watching a playthrough of it now. Sorry about the typo on the poll, it won't let me fix it. Says Minke Jones not Mike Jones, very annoyed with myself

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Travis Touchdown. Apparently, he was deconfirmed by Suda a few months ago. But with the announcement of more DLC characters after the current Fighters Pack, and the upcoming No More Heroes 3, I say his chances are pretty good.

Biometal

Smash Journeyman
Oh wait, just noticed I could choose two. Changed it to Shantae and Goemon.

Would have also voted Crash, Isaac, Dixie and Lyn, and asked for Lip to be added.

Out of this selection, I voted for Tails and Porky. Two out-of-the-box choices that could make for interesting move-sets. Tails because he is the logical 2nd Sonic rep (especially since Knuckles is an AT), and Porky because he's really one of the only viable Earthbound characters left.

This is a really interesting poll because, with only two votes, the voter really has to choose who they really care about.

Last edited: