• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you NOT want for Ultimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Lol I could see this thread turning into a turfwar. Well here it goes, I really do not want Steve from Minecraft. It just doesn't make sense to me and he just doesn't fit to me. BUT, I do respect whoever wants him in Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Lol I could see this thread turning into a turfwar. Well here it goes, I really do not want Steve from Minecraft. It just doesn't make sense to me and he just doesn't fit to me. BUT, I do respect whoever wants him in Smash.
Same here, I respect those wanting him in as well and he just doesn’t feel right and I always think he might be stiff in his movements when playing as him.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Steve and Vault Boy.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
I'm sure this kind of thread has been made before, but I'll say again I'm fine with anyone really; it's who i do want in Smash is what's important, so I'm not particularly against anyone making it to Smash, I just want my own favorites to make it!

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I've never been a fan of flaunting which characters you don't want in the game, unless it's something as dumb as you can get like Goku or Shrek.
It'd be good to talk about features you don't want though.

I hear the latest theory about "Spirits" is that they're a replacement for Stickers from Brawl, or power-ups from Smash Wii U/3DS, and personally, I don't want those to come back, they really didn't add anything to the game.

DerErlenkonig

Smash Cadet
I think a Minecraft stage and/or AT is totally deserved, but a fighter would just be... Gross. Please Sakurai, no Steve.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
-Goku (Just why...)
-Master Chief
-Steve (At most MineCraft should only be represented as a stage or assist trophy or both)
-Waluigi (Waluigi fans. IT'S TIME TO STOP!)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Goku, Shrek of course.

Top 3 actual legitimate characters tho

Geno, Steve, more fire emblem sword waifus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom