• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you Main?

NYC_NoWayJoseph

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the boards. I've dabbled with a lot of characters since this roster is huge starting with Kirby, Ryu, Ike, Cloud, Corrin, Mario, Little Mac and Roy. There very fun charcters; i'd just didn't click with them well. As of recent I picked up Terry and He's definetly a character i want to improve with as It clicked well with what i was looking for and I'm happy he's fun

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
i play alot of characters tbh xD
but if i had to say who i consider myself the best with..then that would be my boi Toon Link!

Shlorp

Smash Rookie
Samus is great for projectile camping, but you can play her offensively too, just watch Plup if you want to see some offensive samus.

D

Deleted member

I main the low tier trash known as Donkey Kong (my main since Sm4sh), even though my other (better) characters who can actually beat rushdown, swordies, and zoners are boring.

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
I also main M2 and I use pikachu as a secondary

Superxav12

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-9971-2240
Ridley and Samus are my best chracters. My secondaries would be mario and fox. Doomguy would be my third main if he was in smash (I hope he comes soon)

Moonbyum

Smash Rookie
Olimar,Villigar,Peach are my best mains. My secondary mains are Wolf,Wii Fit Trainer,and Inkling. Olimar is really fun to play as for me and he's a pretty underrated character imo

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I main Cloud and Pichu, but I mained Yoshi in smash 4

censorship

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-6194-1904-3318
:ultwiifittrainer:

I've always appreciated how Sun Salutation always healed 2HP when fully charged <3

I think I may be too used to her but oh well lol :3

Top Bottom