• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Do You Main? 2.0

Ibrahim77

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ibrahim77X
3DS FC
1977-0355-2503
Waaaaaaay back in January of 2016, I unveiled an emblem for every Smash character up to Smash 4. Now with Ultimate on the way, I've revisited every design from scratch and made entirely new ones for the new fighters of course. This is Who Do You Main? 2.0.

- Teepublic
- Redbubble

All characters (top to bottom):

Row 1 (01-10): Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Link (Classic), Samus, Dark Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Pikachu, Luigi, Ness

Row 2 (11-21): Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Falco, Marth

Row 3 (21ε-30): Lucina, Young Link, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Roy, Chrom, Mr. Game & Watch, Meta Knight, Pit, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario

Row 4 (30-40): Wario (Classic), Snake, Ike, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Sonic, King Dedede, Olimar, Alph

Row 5 (41-51): Lucario, R.O.B., Toon Link, Wolf, Villager, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Mii Brawler

Row 6 (52-58): Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Palutena, Pac-Man, Robin, Shulk, Bowser Jr., Larry, Roy, Wendy, Iggy, Morton

Row 7 (58-66): Lemmy, Ludwig, Duck Hunt, Ryu, Ken, Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Ridley, Simon,

Row 8 (66ε-70): Richter, King K. Rool, Isabelle, Incineroar, Piranha Plant

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
These look fantastic. And props to you for giving each character a different character symbol, especially for Robin. I'm sure some people would've chosen the Levin Sword instead, completely overlooking the Mark of Grima.

Ibrahim77

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ibrahim77X
3DS FC
1977-0355-2503
These look fantastic. And props to you for giving each character a different character symbol, especially for Robin. I'm sure some people would've chosen the Levin Sword instead, completely overlooking the Mark of Grima.
Thank you for noticing. I wanted every character to have a symbol unique to them as individual characters, independent of their role as playable fighters in the Smash Bros. series. This is why I tried to avoid giving them their standard Smash 'universe' symbol except as a last resort with no better options.

For example, it would've been easy to give everyone in the Mario universe the mushroom symbol, but using the symbols typically used in the spin-off titles makes them feel more unique and distinguishable from one another.

Last edited:
Top Bottom