• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Are Zelda's Best Teammates?

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
May be teaming with a Zelda at an upcoming major, so I'm wondering who goes good with her.

My best characters are Sheik and Peach, so I would be going those two if anyone, but let me know who is best regardless.

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
Fast characters who can play aggro and get ko's work best with Zelda imo. Fox, Sheik, and Wolf are characters I've enjoyed playing alongside since I get to play support and help bolster their recovery with Din's. Communication is really important with Zelda, call for help if you need a Din, watch for her up smashes to get fairs, understand the DI works of our grab so you can get combos. Will you get to play with the Zelda at all before the major?

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Yah, the Zelda player is in the same region as me + we've teamed before in Melee.

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
Then I recommend practicing a little before the event. Learn how to get follow ups off of Zelda's up throw, up smash, and neutral B. Figure out how both of you want to combo off of throws. Communication is important in teams, call help if you need it. Din's Fire saves lives.

Top Bottom