• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are your top 10 for Smash 4 ?

Shog

Smash Ace
:4samus::4zss: 1. pretty easy, huge Metroid Fan here. SO GLAD that Fusion Suit Samus AND ZSS got in, that's so coooool.

-----------------------------

:4drmario::4luigi: 2. This one was pretty tough, because I like the Koopas. But since we have a Top 10, this might be more accurate. I am SO glad Dr. Mario is back. He always felt more unique to Mario(and Mario isn't the same as 64 anyways, so Doc>Mario)

:4dedede: :4metaknight: 3. also pretty easy, still like Dedede inclusion in Smash Bros.(and Blue Alt!!!) I like Meta-Knight since I played Superstar. To bad people remember latter mostly for his brokeness :/

:4jigglypuff::4greninja: 4. Jigglypuff got adorable as puppies, Greninja is simply awesome and I am so glad he is in.

:4tlink::4ganondorf: 5. I hated Young Link, but always liked Toon Link because of Wind Waker. Ganondorf always seemes like the most powerful character and that is what I liked about him since Melee.(Also Pimp Link for Alt DLC)

I have no particular order for the last 4 categories, but the character placement from left to right shows which one I prefer more(so Doc than Luigi for example)

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
With this current roster my top 10 would be:

10. :4charizard:
9. :4ganondorf:
8. :4darkpit:
7. :4lucario:
6. :4ness:
5. :4olimar:
4. :4zelda:
3. :4shulk:
2. :4palutena:
1.:4robinm:

0. :mewtwopm:

Still waiting for Mewtwo so he'll get the 0 spot. Can't wait to play the heck out of Robin, Palutena and Shulk. That's the first thing I'm gonna do when I get the game on Thursday. Classic mode for all three! Still deciding on which to main, but since there's a blue-haired Robin (I have blue hair..) that might just do it..

Last edited:

BlackDoomShadow

Smash Rookie
1. :4palutena: I'm most excited to play Palutena because I loved her character in Uprising and she seems very unique and fun to play
2. :rosalina: I'm also excited to play Rosalina because she seemed cool in Galaxy and seems interesting and unique in SSB
3. :4lucario: Lucario was my main in Brawl, so I want to see how he has improved and changed in this game
4. :4ness: Ness was my secondary in Brawl, so I want to see these buffs everyone has been talking about
5. :4samus: Metroid is my favorite series and I liked Samus in SSB and Melee, but I hated her in Brawl. Hopefully she is more playable now
6. :4zss: Since I love Metroid I want to see how this new and improved ZSS plays
7. :4greninja: Froakie was my starter in Pokemon Y, so I'm excited to play as Greninja
8. :4zelda: I liked Zelda in Melee but not Brawl, hopefully she is better this time
9. :4wiifit: I thought the Wii Fit Trainer was a hilarious idea when she was announced
10. :4bowserjr: Bowser Jr. was one of my top suggestions for Brawl, but for whatever reason I figured they'd never put him in the new game. So I was surprised to see him show up and now I want to try him

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hmm a tough question.. Here's what I've got:

10. :4olimar::4falcon:

9. :4gaw::4falco:

8. :4palutena::4luigi:

7. :4greninja::4pacman:

6. :4littlemac:

5.:4dedede:

4.:4pit:

3.:4megaman:

2.:4robinm:

1.:4ness:

pikafire

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2906-9493
I'd say... :4ness::4megaman::4sonic::4kirby::4pikachu: would be my first 5, based on past games and the demo...

And the 5 I'd like to try out playing more: :4charizard::rosalina::4drmario::4littlemac::4yoshi:

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
10.:4larry: - Not much to say here, Bowser Jr/Koopa's were one of those character that I didn't know I wanted until I saw gameplay of him then Immediately got excited.
9.:4metaknight: - I hated how he was so overused and Overpowered in brawl, but he looks way more balanced in this iteration
8.:4link: - I've never been much of a link player but after playing as him so much in the demo I've actually been inspired to try him out
7.:4drmario: - I've always liked Dr. Mario, I like his suit and his pills. I don't care that he's a clone of mario, I'm still hyped to play him.
6.:rosalina: - I love rosalina, She is definitely my favorite female nintendo character. I don't play on playing her but I'm glad she made it in the game.
5.:4littlemac: - again, not much to say here, I'm just glad he is in the game.
4.:4darkpit: - People have been hating on dark pit since the leak but I on the other hand never cared. I don't mind how similar he is to pit I still can't wait to try him out.
3.:4shulk: - I didn't even know who shulk was until the gematsu leak. but after I did learn about him I decided to try out xenoblade chronicles for myself. And man was it amazing! I was so excited to see him make it into the game!
2.:4ness: - Ness has always been my favorite smash character, and nintendo character. Mainly cause I played earthbound a lot when I was younger. I will always support and play as ness.
1.:4robinm:- OMFG Robin is amazing, I LOVE lightning, I love the way robin fights & he way he looks. pretty much everything about robin is awesome!

The funny thing is people have been complaining about the clone characters so much but I'm actually really excited for them. Robin Ness and shulk are definitely the ones I am looking foward to the most!

Anop

Smash Apprentice
in order
1:4zelda:: my project m main.. i enjoy a lot playing with her.
2:4jigglypuff:: melee main. Love to wop and rest.
3:4ness:: my project m secondary.. looks like he will be a good choice in this new smash.
4:4drmario:: melee secondary. Glad he is back.
5:4larry:: looks fun to play and really strong. KOOPALINGS FTW.
6:rosalina:: interested in her moveset a lot..
7:4bowser:: want to try him out because he is now OP.
8:4peach:: another melee secondary. Want to test her new up air.
9:4ganondorf: : always liked him.. I just hope he doesn´t suck as much as in brawl.
10:4charizard:: used to play a lot with pkm trainer in brawl, so i like charizard.

Last edited:

Chocobo Link

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3960-6377
10. :4charizard: - Never really liked him (or PKMN Trainer in general) in Brawl, but he was my starter in Pokemon Red.
9. :4duckhunt: - A wonderful surprise really.
8. :rosalina: - Rosalina is best princess.
7. :4greninja: - Mewtwo fan tears are delicious.
6. :4mii: - Not only did I want them in Brawl, but they come with awesome custom moves, different variations and play styles.
5. :4drmario: - Brings back wonderful memories of Melee.
4. :4tlink: - My current main in Brawl and I just adore Wind Waker and his character.
3. :4villager: - I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan, so yeah, I'm glad he's on board.
2. :4shulk: - I've been watching a Let's Play of Xenoblade Chronicles and I've grown to like Shulk and his play style is unique for a swordsman.
1. :4robinf: - She really sets herself apart from the other Fire Emblem reps Smash has had over the years.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
1. :4greninja:: I've been interested in it's playstyle for a long time now. Looks like the ground version of pika or a Pokemon Shiek.

2. :4megaman:: I've been playing Megaman on the demo for a long while now. I can't wait to test what I've learned on for glory.

3. :4robinm:: Robin's the one character I really got hyped for when I saw their trailer. He's actually the one character I really wanted.

4. :4ness:: I actually really got into him on Project M sense I'm terrible with Pikachu in project M. I'm curious as to how he is in this game.

5. :4lucina:: I've always been terrible with marth but Lucina's differences actually interest me.

6. :4pikachu:: TAP JUMP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7: :rosalina:: Smash 4 made me a Rosalina fan. Go figure XD

8: :4lucario:: Lucario looks awesome in this game. Able to abuse the new mechanics in Smash 4 while his own aura mechanic has been buffed.

9: :4pacman:: I've only recently gotten interested in Pac Man. (I didn't actually like that he got in when I first saw him. He grew on me though.) Maybe he'll be interesting.

10: :4darkpit:: What does Dark Pit have that Pit doesn't...... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I'm interested in him though. If only because I wanna he how he handles differently from pit mechanically.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I'll do 5 newcomers and 5 vets.

:4wiifit: - A lot of people call her a wasted slot / stupid pick, but I love that Sakurai sprang her on us, if I like how she plays she will be my main.

:4robinm::4robinf: - Wanted himher in so bad, just as he/she plays now, I was sure Gematsu was right about Chrom...I'm so happy he/she is in with magic and swords!

:4shulk: - Had no idea who he was until his reveal trailer, which I watched about 50 times in total. Love the character, love how he plays, I even bought Xenoblade Chronicles and I am loving it.

:4greninja: - My favorite gen 6 pokemon along with Tyrantrum, Hawlucha and Aegislash, I'll miss Squirtle (my favorite pokemon) but Greninja looks fun!

:4pacman: - Long time Pac Man fan, glad he got in.

---

:4fox:- My main since 64, he seems worse than ever...but he's my fave and I'll be sporting my signature Dark Fox color.

:4dk: - I love the character, especially loved how he played in Brawl.

:4diddy:- One of my favorite video game characters of all time.

:4olimar: - I loved Pikmin, he and Diddy were my favorite newcomers in Brawl.

I played the hell out of those 4 in Brawl, the other is going to be a tossup between :4mario::4peach::4ganondorf::4ness:but I tend to try and learn everyone.

Mithrilangel

Smash Rookie
:4charizard: - Red Charizard looks great and I love charizard ever since I've known myself. I guess the only smash character that could have surpassed him is Raichu. If only he was in the roster..
:4wiifit: - "Let's stretch our legs!" lol hilarious character with flashy moves. I love it.
:4palutena: - Dat reveal trailer though! And that taunt though!
:4samus: - I am not sure if I like the armor more or the fictional woman inside. Such a great character.
:4megaman: - I like megaman x or any zero/zx more but I am happy he is here! Through megaman games I met my best friends long time ago.
:4falcon:- Damn he is a badass. F-Zero Gx was probably my favorite gamecube game after melee too.
:4zss:- Love her but not as much after she got so popular in brawl and s4. Still #7 though!
:4ness:- #8 just because I played him a lot in melee and 64. Never played his original games though nor read about his wiki page. I should do that sometime.
:4ganondorf: - It sounds cool to play both captain and ganon really well. I would just because his moves are related to falcon.
:4wario2: - #10 was a tough one I practically didnt wanna play anyone else but I guess wario has a cool motorcycle... If I could keep female robin's japanese voice I would totally play her after I am done with the top 9. Thunderbolto! Veluetto or something lol...

JiNinja

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hydro_jin
:4marth:: He's been my favorite smash character since melee. I love his style of fighting and his character design. I like his brawl/melee design better than smash 4 design though...
:4robinm:: I loved awakening and Robin is a baws. He looks pretty cool in smash 4 and apparently is really good. I'm not much of a ranged player in smash but robin makes me want to learn.
:4greninja:: I love ninjas. I chose greninja in Pokemon X. Greninja looks really cool in smash 4.
:4kirby:: Kirby is my bud. When I started to lose badly against opponents in brawl or melee I would pick up Kirby to gain traction. I love this little booger
:4shulk:: I'm a sucker for anime protagonist looking characters in fighting games. Shulk seems to be pretty cool, although his speed may turn me off a little. I hear he feels like Ike which I don't like Ike at all. But I'm still interested in trying shulk out.
:4sonic:: With the news of sonic feeling great in this game, I'm definitely down to main him. I love speed and sonic is awesome.
:4ness:: I've never been good with ness but I think he is the most fun to play character in all of smash. I heard he was also buffed nicely so I cant wait to try him out.
:4pikachu:: I almost never used pikachu. But after playing the demo and having only access to 5 characters, I played pikachu and feel like using him more often.
:4sheik:: Like I said earlier, I like speed. And ninjas. Sheik is thought of to be one of the best characters in smash 4. While I never used shiek, I am planning on learning her.
:4yoshi:: Yoshi's buffs gave me interest in using him. I like yoshi but he was always so bad in all the smash games. Smash 4's buffs may put yoshi in my mains if I can get good with him.

people i want to just try out badly but dont think i'll main: :4bowser::4falcon::4drmario::4fox::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4miisword::4miibrawl::4pacman::rosalina::4tlink::4wiifit::4zss:
characters i'll mess around with for funzies: :4villager::4link::4megaman:

zozo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0146-9842-1089
Here's my top 10. The first two characters are already locked in as mains for sure. The rest will either end up being mains are will just be characters I play for funsies on the side.

1.:4metaknight: He's the most badass character in Smash and Kirby, he fits the style of play I have in every fighter I play, he's fast, strong, and stylish. He's ************* Meta Knight. 'Nuff said.

2.:4megaman: Because it's Megaman. I mean, as soon as he was announced I almost broke my laptop in hype. From his sound effects to his moves, he's true to his 8 bit self. Megaman is all kinds of awesome, and he's been the only character I've been playing in the demo.

3.:4zss:She's hot, and she's fast and deadly. I mess around with her a little in Project M, but I'm really looking forward to trying her out in Smash 4. Very strong potential to be added to my list of mains.

4.:4charizard:Cuz he's been my all time favorite starter pokemon since the RBY days. Hopefully he'll be viable.

5.:4falco:I love the Starfox series, grew up with it, and Fox and Falco are my all time favorite Starfox characters..which leads me to..

6.:4fox:Fox. He'll probably be an instamain no matter if he's good or bad.

7.:4greninja:My second favorite Kalos starter, Delphox being my favorite. (Delphox for DLC pls.) He looks fast and strong, and I love his Maximum Spider style Final Smash.

8.:rosalina:She's beautiful and cute, and her playstyle kinda reminds me of my Soul Caliber 5 main, Viola. Very strong possibility for my list of mains.

9.:4sheik:I've always been interested in playing Sheik, but for some reason never picked her up. I'm definitely gonna try her out in this game though. Her playstyle looks sick.

10. :4palutena:She's very pretty and really graceful. Don't know much about her or her playstyle, but she looks interesting.

Here's to hoping that Mewtwo, Krystal, and Delphox make it in as DLC >_<

Cherubas

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4746-9812
1. :4ness: - Ness has been my main in every game. Tiers mean nothing to me, I love Ness.
Also 1. :4bowserjr: - Jr is (and since his creation has been) my favorite of all Nintendo characters. There is no other character they could have possibly added to Smash that would have gotten me more hyped for this game, 3rd party or otherwise. He's the one character I'm willing to force myself to get good with even if he doesn't match my typical play style.... Which is Ness, basically. (Note: I'm only hyped for Bowser Jr. Not Roy. Not Wendy. Not Ludwig. Bowser Jr.)

Just gonna...

Put some space here...

To make it clear that no one else actually comes close to these two...

Alright. The rest of this list may change after I play around with them, but currently rest of the people I plan to play the most are:

3. :4robinm: - I really enjoyed Awakening and Robin looks like he'll be an interesting character in smash.
4. :4littlemac: - I was a bit disappointed when he didn't get a spot in Brawl. I loved Punch-Out as a kid.
5. :4sheik: - Another character I've always thought was cool. She was one of my top 3 in melee, less so in Brawl, but I'm excited to go back to her in this game.
6. :4darkpit: - Yeah, I'm not a fan of clones, but it just so happens that the changes to Pit piqued my interest, and from what I hear Dark Pit is basically Pit with more killing power so... I guess Dark Pit it is.
7. :4villager: - Prior to playing the demo/seeing streams, I would have placed Mega Man in the top 5 on this list. While getting to play him made me take him out of my top ten, it did the opposite for Villager who I wasn't even interested in before.
8. :4tlink: - I'd still rather have Young Link just cause Ocarina was my favorite Zelda game, but Toon Link is lovable.
9. :4pacman: - Beating up my friends all while wearing that big stupid smile will be fun.
10. :4shulk:/:4sonic:/:4fox: - This spot goes to Shulk if he has a "really feeling it" taunt. If not, it goes to Sonic if Sonic has been significantly buffed. Otherwise it goes to Fox who's basically always a strong pick in Smash.

Last edited:

Matoi Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
katarina-hatsune
3DS FC
5215-0514-7118
:4pikachu: - Brawl main. Also played as him a lot in 64.
:4kirby: - Brawl main. Kirby tended to be the character I played as very often in SSBB, to be honest.
:4charizard: - Brawl main (albeit as well as Squirtle and Ivysaur.) Glad to see the 'zard is now playable on his own.
:4robinf: - Got me to buy Fire Emblem Awakening on my 3DS. Also because she's one of my RP characters on Twitter.
:4lucario: - Brawl main. I played quite a lot of Lucario back then.
:4palutena: - In all complete honesty, I've never played Kid Icarus Uprising in my life. But Palutena seems like a fun character to play so I'm planning on maining her.
:4greninja: - Starter of choice in X. Seems like he could be good competitively too so I might give him a try. Greninja's also one of my RP characters just like Fem!Robin.
:4lucina: - Same reason as Fem!Robin. Also because I played a lot of Marth while I had the Lucina mod installed to my copy of Brawl (no PSA though, just a model change.)
:4jigglypuff: - Never really played too much Jiggs in my life, to be honest. But after watching a lot of competitive Melee I may pick her up because of that aerial game and Down-B.
:4sonic: - Former Brawl main. Stopped playing him because of the lack of kill moves but after watching gameplay of Sm4sh, he's been buffed so I may pick the blue blur up again.

Last edited:

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
1.:4greninja: Get a protean greninja with a moveset grass knot, ice beam, hydro pump and dark pulse, you'll know what i mean.
2.:4link: New Run Side A is an awesome addition and Link is perfect.
3. :4zelda: Side B spam
4.:4shulk: Shirtless Alt
5.:rosalina: Super Mario Galaxy was the best game of all time, Rosalina deserves best
6. :4ludwig:Original character
7.:4ness: Once Ness, always Ness
8.:4villager: OP OP OP OP OP
9.:4myfriends: Obviously
10. :4robinm: Fun to play

I will never ever use these:

1. :4ganondorf:slow weak:4falcon:annoying
2.:4metaknight:too much love
3.:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:not for glory
4.:4pacman:silly addition
5.:4jigglypuff:ok
6.:4wario:fart? no thanks
7.:4charizard:too much love CHARIZARD BEST PKE EVR
8.:4diddy:you're not dixie
9.:4dk:you're not even close to dixie
10.:4drmario::4drmario::4drmario::4drmario::4drmario::4drmario::4drmario: what the hell...

Last edited:

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
:4sonic:

YOU'RE TOO SLOW! C'MON, STEP IT UP!

Honorable Mention: :mewtwomelee:

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Hmm...let me think...
:4link::rosalina::4lucina::4shulk::4robinf::4myfriends::4ganondorf::4drmario::4sheik::4darkpit:

Mainly these:
:4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4ganondorf::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link::4link:

Want my double pairs?
:rosalina: x :4link: (I ship this)
:4palutena: x :4lucina: (I also ship this)
:4ganondorf: x :4bowser: (I want to see them in Doubles Play)
:4tlink: x :4link: (Do I really need to explain what's going on right now?)
:4littlemac: x :4littlemac: (That double one hit KO uppercut would be a phenomenal end to a new combo)

Last edited:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
:4lucario:: Brawl and Project M main
:4fox:: Brawl and Project M secondary
:4shulk:: Has good range from what I've seen and the Monado Arts looks interesting
:4villager:: I use him in the demo and he's pretty fun to play with so hopefully I can get better with him.
:4lucina:: Was pretty good with Marth before hopefully I can play well as her too.
:4greninja:: I picked Froakie in X and Y so I'm pretty excited about him being playable in this.
:4diddy:: I tried to main him in Brawl once but I'm going to give him another shot in this.
:4littlemac:: Despite his bad air game looks really fun to play as.
:4kirby:: I used to use Kirby all the time in Melee and Brawl when I was younger so I guess I'll use him in this too.
:4pacman:: He's Pacman

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
10.:4peach: Peach looks as strong as ever now.
9. :4greninja: Greninja is like a Pokemon Sheik with water.
8. :4duckhunt: Duck Hunt is weird.
7. :4villagerf: Villager would be higher if I hadn't already tired myself out on the demo.
6. :rosalina: Rosalina is a huge monster, but she looks pretty good.
5. :4wiifit: Wii Fit Trainer is goofy.
4. :4pacman: Pac-Man is poppin'.
3. :4sheik: Sheik is ballin'.
2. :4wendy: Wendy's beautiful.
1. :4jigglypuff: Jiggly the Puff will always be king to me.

This change constantly and will change more once the game comes out here.
Wendy is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
:4drmario: - my main in Melee, and my the only guy I place above Mario. Time to make more house calls.
:4mario: - He's always been my go to when doc isn't there, except for...
:4peach: - Peach, who served as a great Brawl main, and so she's in my top 3 (assuming we group Mario and Doc as one)
:4villager: - There's no way this little devil isn't becoming the third member of the top three
:4falcon: - He's always fun to play as now and then
:4littlemac: - I've been excited to try him since he was announced
:4lucina: - I've been told I'm okay with. Marth, but I like her character more, so I'm sure I'll use her now and then
:4samus: - I always found myself playing with her now and then, I'm sure it will happen in this game too...
:4shulk: - I'm really feeling him
So yeah... mostly those first 3/4, but I'll play with others now and then

shogungari

Smash Apprentice
1-10.:4miif: Because I'm a freak who wants to beat down big-name characters with my OCs, and now I finally can :D I see no reason to play any other character, but I suppose if I want to do online matches or have a backup in case the Miis are banned, I'm thinking:

1. :4littlemac: His combat style floored me when I saw it. I love that bum rushing and quick attack style despite me usually going for the big heavyweights.

2. :rosalina: I started to notice her when I learned she was the tallest character in the game (well, Ganondorf's, like, a centimeter taller) but also one of the lighter characters. I have been told she's very difficult to use, but unbeatable if you master her.

3. :4morton: For some reason, I really love the moveset these guys get. It seems really balanced and fun to use. I'm giving them a try.

4. :4bowser:I've been told heavyweights are buffed this time around and really good. I'll give this guy a try once in a while.

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
In no particular order:

:4ness: - I love this kid in a totally legal way. He looks buffed in this game, and there's no more grab-release infinite on him like Brawl.
:4olimar: - I played him in Brawl only when I wanted to win. He looks nerfed, but I love Pikmin so I'm willing to give him another shot.
:4kirby: - My favorite character to play as in Brawl. Plus power absorption/hats. Especially this guy:4shulk:
:4gaw: - The randomness is what I love. Plus the judge move is truly random now, and I like that.
:4palutena: - It's the goddess, Lady Palutena. Nothing more needs to be said.
:4pacman: - The quirkiness is strong with this one. I can't wait to wreck people with fire hydrants and keys.
:4robinf: - Awakening is fantastic, and this character perfectly represents herself from that game. The mechanics are on-point.
:4villager: - Using household objects to murder others? Yes please. Plus Pocket.
:4littlemac: - Rushing down with this guy is super fun (played as him for hours in the E3 demo). His move hits are so satisfying, too.
:4shulk: - Big Xenoblade fan (almost done with my first play-through) and this guy looks incredibly unique. I hope my friends play as him a lot so that I can use :4kirby: to beat them with their own power. :awesome:

Top Bottom