• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White Steel (Marth Combo Vid)

WeX

Smash Apprentice
Well I hope you enjoy btw Im not Bell LOL hes a friend of mine and hes one of the top smashers here (right now hes 3rd in the national ranking) I just made the edition :p

RapidShare

YouTube

cya later ppl

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
nice technical moves, but man that DI on Bell's opponents were just insanely horrible, "LOL imma DI towards marth when he's fair'in me XD"

metroid1117

Smash Master
The DI wasn't that great, but it was a great video nonetheless. The part with the shifting colors was interesting, and the UAirs on that Falcon were good.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Nice vid, a bit of the same things all the time but ok anyway^^
Ur oppents didnt DI O.O

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Those guys DI'd like computers. I liked the production, though, and that's certainly a very good Marth.

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
very good video and veru gooog marth

Di coments
all the same in all the Comobo Vids

captainlukey

Smash Ace
i just watched the first half after the same combos kept coming and coming,
but i guess it must have been ok

WeX

Smash Apprentice
Well, thanks all for the comments, and yeah may there are some bad DI (or mind games, IDK), I thik that Uruz is the one who need more work on his DI (he is the falcon) but anyway thanks for keep this post on first page (yay!!) LOL cya later

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
great vid...nice lenghty combos....watch the color effects..some of them were just too ugly and hard on the eyes...although the black and white was fine...as long as you dont abuse it...which u didnt do since you only used it in like one scene...overall...godd marth though...peace

-hiroshi

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Pretty nice video. The color changes were a little bit strange lol, but some pretty good combos. I'd like to see Bell do some short-hop double aerials, I'm sure it would help out his comboing ability.

(right now hes 3rd in the national ranking)
Where can I find a list of that?

AS Money

Smash Lord
its good but i am never watching another marth combo vid again it is all the same stuff over and over again

fairs to dairs or fsmash tips thats it

i know this is all he has but still all marth combo vids are the same

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Good video. Cool music, and some really good technical sikll and control from the marth, but it's nothing we haven't seen before. Good nonetheless.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
pretty entertaining vid, the editing was better than the clips themselves so that was definitely a redeeming factor. lol at oakenfold though... I can't really stand his music, it actually sounded like an ocremix to me at first, heh

Top Bottom