• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Villager alt will you be maining, and why?

Which Villager alt will you be maining?

• Total voters

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495

Let's face it. Everyone knows the most important part of maining a character in Smash is choosing an alt to use more than any other. I'm interested in which Villager you'll be using the most, and for what reasons!
Although I have left a poll to vote on, I'd still like to see some discussion in this thread about why you're choosing what. That'd be fun.

Personally, I'll be rocking Villager's light blue alt (or 'Chillager' as some shockingly intelligent people call him). This is for two reasons. One is because light blue is objectively the most superior colour of them all my favourite colour, and the other is because he just looks so damn relaxed. He's not even breaking a sweat as he beats your ass!
Hoping to hear some of your opinions.
Even though this sub-forum is preeetty dead right now.
Seriously, this is the only post besides the main post?!

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Whenever I played Villager in Smash 4, I would use 4-Shirt. His appearance is the most appealing to me—he's got a great hairstyle, a good eye style, and a nice shirt.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Whenever I played Villager in Smash 4, I would use 4-Shirt. His appearance is the most appealing to me—he's got a great hairstyle, a good eye style, and a nice shirt.
Yeah, I think he might be my second favourite (besides the OG villager).

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
I was gonna use purple because he looks the most like me but now I'm gonna use either the sleepy blue boy or the default red boy, idk yet but I'm not black so purple is out of the picture.

Laniv

Smash Lord
Black Purple Villager for life folks cause it's the face I choose in every animal crossing game I play

also that poll might wanna specify which black villager cause there's two of them now

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Been recently playing Smash 3DS to hold me over to Ultimate and I've found I'm quite fond of playing Villager.

Green is my favorite, simply because green is the best color and Villager has a NICE green costume option. A number of characters green alts don't look that nice in my opinion.

st marshmallow

Smash Rookie
OG mostly. Sometimes Pink Alt, ocasionally the purple 4 shirt one. OG villager just has an iconic feel to me. Pink alt is for when I want to get in touch with my feminine side.

Also the mk8 villager not being in smash is a tragedy

Top Bottom