• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stickers do YOU use for SSE?

Theberzerker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1006-0803-5110
Now I know many wont bother with SSE but I think it can be fun once a while. Now I want to know which ones you use for best results and why.

If you're lucky I might post mine :)

FIREL

Smash Ace
Usually ones that boost attack, you can see a huge difference when you're fighting bosses when you apply them.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
There was a guide on GameFaqs that someone created saying which stickers matches all of their attacks and those help. For Intense you definitely will want Launch Resistance since those enemies can KO ridiciously early.

Insom

Smash Apprentice
Attack boosters and flinch/launch resistance resistance

Special attack boosters on characters I use b-moves a lot with.

D

Deleted member

I use mostly damage resistance and any sticker that boosts defense. Rate of trophy stands go up stickers because I love collecting trophies. Bomb stickers for Snake. I use Zelda often so I use Magic stickers.

HeavySmashGuy

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeavyBrawlsGuy
3DS FC
1977-1276-9162
None. Stickers buff your character, thus making SSE less of a challenge. But it's not like it's any fun anyway.

Mizuxe

Smash Cadet
Launch resistance, more trophy stands, anything that boosts defense in a way, and anything that boosts some type of attack.

RetroJam98

Smash Rookie
NNID
RetroJam98
I usually just apply one or two character-specific stickers, considering how large most of them are. Also elemental ones for those who use elements often. (Like Pikachu with electric attack stickers.) It's also fun to get outrageous flinch resistance ones so you can just walk through stages like nothing is happening. Or I just use the random sticker option.

Konky Dong

Smash Rookie
I like to keep the stickers character-themed, like G&W only having G&W game stickers or Lucas having his family (which makes him kinda defensive, like in Mother 3). Whenever I can I'll slap a Dr. Lobe or Link & Pigs sticker on to keep the stickers coming. Diddy and Fox get crap like dizzy time reduction or trophy drops or spawning with a Bob-Omb. I hate them.
My favorite "theme" is Falco only getting bird- or aircraft-related stickers like Ho-Oh and the Pilotwings instructor.

Top Bottom