• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Smash character/characters do you find youself fighting against the most?

D

Deleted member

It's been awhile since I created a topic. Out of all of the characters in Ultimate, which character or characters do you find yourself pitted against the most when you play the game?

I been fighting :ultcorrin: and :ultrobin: a lot recently.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I don’t fight characters. I fight crosses, axes, and bottled waters being hurled at me.

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
I bought NSO a week ago, so I haven't played much online yet. But for the past week of quick-play, I've probably found more Inkling and Yoshi players than others. I absolutely hate fighting Yoshi though....

Oddly enough, I haven't found any Corrin or Robin players yet.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
Been fighting quite a few of :ultkrool::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultchrom::ultroy::ultinkling:

Input lag makes fighting Krool, Roy/Chrom and Yoshi difficult, but these are defnitely the most common ones.

Mister.Kim1

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2558-6837-3970
I find myself fighting against :ultincineroar: whenever I play :ultlittlemac::ultryu::ultken::ultfalcon: because how they use hand to hand combats.

smoulder

Smash Rookie
I find I end up playing a lot of K Rool, all Fire Emblem characters, and Inkling. Unfortunately, depending on what character I'm playing, K Rool and Inkling can be kind of annoying fights.

Krimnorr

Smash Cadet
Any fire emblem character; I feel like every other round is a variation of Ike, Roy, Chrom, or Marth. I'm also getting fights against quite a few zoning characters: Samus being the most common, Young Link not far behind, and Rob.

Oh, and Cloud is pretty common, too. People really seem to like sword characters in this game.

Some characters I don't think I've ever seen yet are Corrin, Bayonetta, and Ridley.

Last edited:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
This is strange, but honestly, one of my most common opponents is Dark Pit. Specifically. I don't think I've ever fought regular Pit on Quickplay but I see Dark Pits everywhere.

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
I get a ton of Lucinas, Links/Young Links and Pichus. All of which are a fair pain to deal with as Ridley.

On the other hand, I don’t think I’ve ever fought a Pit or a Yoshi.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
A lot of sword users (Cloud, Roy and Chrom in particular) and a lot of Ness/Lucas
Dunno if that will change if I manage to reach Elite though

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
ironically the ones i hate fighting against the most and that would be :ultcloud: :ultike:

and others are :ultkrool::ultinkling: :ultlink: :ultroy: :ultlucina:

but i have never seen :ultmegaman: :ultdiddy::ultduckhunt: :ultdoc:

sometimes i get the feeling the game knows who you hate fighting against and purposely puts you in matches with those characters in it! x.x

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Chrom and Cloud seem very popular online.

When I play Marth, I kinda get jealous sometimes honestly.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:ultkingdedede: and :ultpalutena: are probably the most common characters I see online.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
I have been keeping tallies in a notebook to be honest.

:ultcloud: by far.

17 of him. Seven-teen...

The next highest is :ultfalcon: at 8. Some of these Captain Falcon matches have been the most bizarre and fun matches.

The amount of Cloud I have faced is infuriating as I can't figure out how to fight him and lose to him mostly. His ranged attack is larger and/or faster than even some charged ones (:ultgreninja: or :ultwiifittrainer:) that is pretty much instant cast while his multiple slashes in front of him is pretty large in addition making approaching him very difficult especially if I'm playing :ultincineroar: or :ultlittlemac: when I do get past the range spam. Then when he gets his limit... they're both kill moves as well. I do not enjoy facing off against him at all so far.

Last edited:

SodaOD

Smash Rookie
I've come across quite a bit of heavies online for some reason, and sword mains.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Mario, Pichu, King Dedede, King K. Rool, Pit, Kirby. I played against a Dark Samus for the first time yesterday by the name Zinc. It was a Dark Samus ditto.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I forgot to mention that I've seen a lot of K Rool's lately Most likely, because of Alpharad's videos on him. Now, whenever I face one online, I know I'm going to win!

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I have seen plenty of Dededes, Lucinas, Samuses and Dark Samuses, and King K. Rool from my time of playing online.

Rehnquist

Smash Apprentice
:ultlucina::ultpalutena::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultdarkpit::ultroy::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultryu::ultken::ultyounglink::ultwolf::ultzss::ultcloud::ultlink::ultkrool::ultkingdedede::ultinkling::ultike::ultgreninja::ultganondorf::ultfox::ultbrawler::ultrob::ultdk::ultincineroar::ultpiranha::ultness::ultsnake::ultdaisy::ultmario::ultpokemontrainer::ultrichter:

Anyone outside of this is rare. Spacies, psi boys, thunder rats and swordsmen are the most common.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
I end up running into a ton of Ganondorfs. :ultganondorf:

It was a lot of Chroms for a while, but they've died down a bit. I still see a lot of Fire Emblem swordies on the whole. :ultchrom::ultlucina::ultike:

Probably an above-average number of Young Links. :ultyounglink:

And of course, Pikachus and (actually more) Pichus. That almost goes without saying. :ultpichu::ultpikachu:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
Why is Pichu more popular than Pikachu online, anyway? Is it just the novelty of Pichu being absent for a couple games?

Top Bottom