• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Smash Bros. Character are You Most Like and Why?

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
:4robinm: I'm constantly reading/studying. Collected and tactical whilst focussed.
:4tlink: DEEYA

GoriyaNexas

Smash Rookie
:4falcon:-Incredibly positive
:4mario:-Been through many games (Mario, literally, myself, figuratively. :dkmelee:)

D

Deleted member

:4villager:- Proudly a creep
:4dk:- Kinda strong
:4link:- Very quiet
:4luigi:- Greater phyiscal capability but overshadowed, shy, and wimpy
:4ganondorf:- My ways of thinking are psychotic and evil
:4dedede:- Lazy food theif
:4myfriends:- I fight for my friends

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
oops misread the title
:4bowser:I can be a ****
:4pit:Once you get past that, I'm pretty friendly a ton of hair on my head as well :b

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I pity anyone who truly feels they best line up with Dark Pit.
Honestly? Who am I most like?

:4lucina:

Snarky, androgynous, flat-chested, flaxen-haired, adorkable, poetic hero wannabe who also happens to like swords and the colour blue.

I'm okay with that.
Welp I guess that makes 2 of us.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:4diddy:- Especially in childhood I was always climbing in trees, jumping off things, acting all wild, there was a very good reason I took this username after all. :smirk: I also really love bananas actually, before Diddy started throwing them in Smash. I guess his personality as 'looking up to the big hero and aspire to be like him' suits me a lot as well. Diddy is also brave, heroic, has a fun loving relationship with Dixie and he has this little swag going on. Can't say that doesn't suit me. :coolmonke:
:4dk:- Am actually a bit larger than Diddy now in adulthood so DK represents my physical body more. Also, am quite hedonistic at times, definitely care-free, and you shouldn't ever try and mess with my friends, family or pocessions.
:4myfriends:- Natural leader, cares not about a person's status in adressing them, caring yet a little aloof, strives for unity and he always remembers those closest to him no matter who sides with him.
:4yoshi:- A little goofy, but helpful and trusted by many, even to the point of being used at times. Also: love children and fruit. Also, whenever I'm around expect me to do the 'heavy lifting' while others kick back and relax.
:4falco:: Don't ever tell me what to do. I stick with you as long as it does me good or I feel like it. Don't expect too much from me when I'm not around, but when I side with you: you got the best wingman there is. Once you win my loyality, I'll be there forever.

Last edited:

frobo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
fr0br0
:4wario:- because we're both fat, love food and money, rude, gross, conceited, insanely greedy, lazy until inspired, and just about nobody likes us. But who cares what you guys and everyone else thinks of me? All I need is ALL THE food and money in the world and myself because I'm the best! *BURP* BWAHAHAHA! Meh, I'm gonna go.. watch some T.V. and stay there for like... forever....

Last edited:

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
:4ness:To me, everything is O-K
:4luigi:I'm VERY weird IRL
:4megaman:I'm really into technology/programming
:4lucario:WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
:zeldamelee:/:sheikmelee:- I would say I'm like shiek/Zelda because I'm kinda of double sided in real life. Not so much bi-polar so to speak, but more or less I'm either one person or another entirely.
:falconmelee:-falcon is a good character to describe me, because I can be very reckless and unpredictable, but the smallest of mistakes can through me off edge and there's usually no getting up from that blow.
:jigglypuffmelee:-well I do like to sleep....
:samusmelee:-SAMUS is like me in the sense that I'm a mean mugging fighting machine when I have some armor on my back. But even if I'm stripped down to my blue latex outfit, I'll still put up a crazy fight!
:luigimelee:-luigi is like me in the sense that I'm kinda all over the place
:4villager:-villager is like me in that I'm easy to underestimate, but fast exceed expectations.
:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:- overall I think I'm most like the mii brawlers (no not because it's mii) because I'm at a point in my life where I'm still figuring things out. I'm switching up my habits in life (my custom moves) and seeing what combinations fit together and what works.

Well, that was really just for fun but I revealed quite a bit about myself :)
It's actually pretty cool to make the game to life comparison, and to justify which character best represents you

Top Bottom