• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pikachu hat do you use?

Which alt do you use?

• Total voters

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
Goggles, but if I can't use the goggles, I'll just use the Ethan hat.

Wonder Gato

Smash Rookie
I use the party hat, or as I've called it since Melee, the Wizard hat (I thought it looked like Mickey Mouse's hat from Fantasia).

When I found out that it was officially a party hat, I felt slightly insulted.

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
I alternate between the birthday hat, Red's hat, and default. I don't really like the goggles, Ethan's hat, Brendan's headband, or the Choice Band, simply because they make Pikachu all cool and bad, and I've never been into that stuff.

Armistice

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArmisticeMike
Goggles because it's cutest.

I'd like the white headband more if it didn't make him redder/oranger

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Green Headband! I'm a ninja pika. My amiibo sports the choice band, therefore we are bandanna buddies. :3

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
I use the party hat, or as I've called it since Melee, the Wizard hat (I thought it looked like Mickey Mouse's hat from Fantasia).

Wait, so it's not called the wizard hat? My whole life just got flipped upside down. Anyways, I always use the choice band, or as I call it, the sensei pika

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Goggles feel like I'm betraying Pichu. Red hat and Ethan hat used to be ones I used, but I stuck with Choice Band.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Green Headband, the most and the Ethan hat. Green is my favorite color and the headband to me, shows that he serves his country in the army while the hat shows to me that he has a job.

I like the original outfit the most. :025: It's the classic. Besides, I do not like the slight color change Pikachu gets when changing hats. It makes him look a little sick or something in my opinion. My second favorite would have to be the googles one. It looks cool, and Pikachu stays the same color more or less.

Nifubias

Smash Rookie
Pika needs the goggles because he's moving around so much, don't want anything getting in his eyes.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Calem's Hat is the best looking hat, so I tend to always use it.

AncientCode42

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Surge_Production
I alternate between three different hats for Pika. Since Pika is my most primary main I like to go with three different choices for each main. My main alt is Ethan's hat, then Choice Band and Kalos hat. Although I'm thinking of using party hat.

Noro~

Smash Cadet
I used to play the Green Bandana, because Emerald Version is the best imo.

However, after getting frustrated about not improving at my local tournament and losing a colour match (started out as a money match), I started over with vanilla Pikachu. It is unpersonalised, like a freshly caught wild Pokemon. Fitting, since I wanted to start from scratch, revise my gameplay and get rid of any bad habits I adapted over the past.

Funny thing is it worked :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I usually pick a random costume. I don't really have a favorite cuz there are things that I like and don't like about all of them. (Though I did notice when looking at all my replays on YouTube that there was a distinct lack of Ethan Hat Pikachu. So I've been purposely choosing that costume to make up for this deficit. :lol:)
Which one is the snapback backwards? The black and yellow one.
That is Ethan's hat

Spiralviper

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpiralViper
Ethan hat, because that's my name.
I sometimes use goggles because of Pichu, and I sometimes use party hat because it's from smash 64, and I have a lot of memories with that game. :)

Wishes And Sunshine

Smash Cadet
For some reason, I've betrayed the Red's hat-wearers by developing a penchant for CB. Too bad Choice Banded Skull Bash is still as useless onstage...

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I like the green one, (the one that Esam uses, since IDK the name)

Last edited:

grapestory

Smash Rookie

I consider it a wizard hat as well

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Hagrid:Yer a wizard Pikachu

Nintendo:Shut up Hagrid, he's a Pikachu that likes to party. Go home!

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
I use the diving goggles as seen in my avatar and signature. Reason? It's the one I liked the most :p Also, I got aquaphobia (Meaning I'm terrified of water.) so call it a "Batman factor".

Z3N1TH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MadZenith
3DS FC
4399-2206-0442
Red's Hat because I'm a gen wunner :p

that and i own the hat IRL. and i play red/white combo on any of my characters that have it.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
This is a tough choice for me. I tend to go for the party hat though. Or default. Less frequently I'll use Ethan hat or Choice Band Pikachu (Choice Band Pikachu looks like a Pikachu that serves sushi and I like that concept). I might use the Choice Band one more in the future.

Top Bottom