• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Other Characters Would You Like To See In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or Just in General?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woktheioannis

Smash Rookie
So. As the title states, which other characters would you like to see in the future installment of the game? (Personally, I'm satisfied with how many there are at the moment, but we're bound to get more.)
Personally, my friend and I think that Paper Mario and Dreamy Luigi would be cool to add;
They wouldn't be clones in the slighest and their movesets would be super unique. (Highly unlikely, but, hey, you never know.)
People always say Shovel Knight should be in it, but maybe, Specter Knight would be able to come as well for a little bit of a mix-up. (I wouldn't mind either of them, but I imagine Specter Knights Aerials and that would be AWESOME in my opinion.)

In conclusion, who would YOU like to see in this new installment, or maybe, just in general? Thank you in advance, and have a nice day.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Status