• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Which of these monsters do you like to play as?

Which of these monsters do you like to play as?

• Total voters

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
DK is the correct monster

But if we’re gonna be honest Ness is the demon child monster I play as. He’ll rack up damage super fast and he has so many ways to kill. I’d say monster status

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I'm elite with all of those except Charizard.

But you forgot Kirby, his literal in game nickname is "The Pink Demon." Nothing gets more monstrous than that.

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Bowser. He’s a lot of fun to play and kind of an easy character to play braindead if you’re sick of going tryhard with your main or something. Tough guy mechanics let you just ignore and walk right through just about every light hit in the game and his range catches people off guard. That and you can live to like 220% against several characters. It’s great. The most cerebral thing you have to do is time and mix up your utilt juggles. And those cover half the map so just pick a side and go crazy. Oh and did I mention a command grab that forces people to ban Battlefield against you?

I’m less of a fan of the other big guys cause you actually have to think. K Rool used to be this way too but now everyone knows how to beat him so you gotta think harder. I’m not about to worsten my migraine over a goofy crocodile.

Last edited:

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Hahaha I literally play 3 of those 4 all the time. Charizard I'd probably play if they weren't tied to Pokemon Trainer.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
I'm elite with all of those except Charizard.

But you forgot Kirby, his literal in game nickname is "The Pink Demon." Nothing gets more monstrous than that.
Idk Ness has been known as the demon child before

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
look at all the innocent turtles and yoshi's he threw into lava, mario is the real monster

D

Deleted member

None of them I suck with them all heavy's are not my thing lol

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If I had to pick one of them it'd be Bowser. He just seems the most fun. And that f-smash. Ooh boy.

Top Bottom