• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which of my secondaries should i focus on as a cloud main?

NightRaven

Smash Rookie
I've been a cloud main since day 1 with no intention of getting rid of him, but there are a few matchups a just cant do, or sometimes I feel that I'm not having a good day with cloud and want someone else to play at tourneys. My two current options are Pichu and D3, which one should I focus more on, as I'm equally good with both

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
Shockingly I would say d3 he can kill well and that is the one thing cloud can't do. Also he has a pretty good recovery

Fenrir-Bolt

Banned via Warnings
I feel like strangely enough Ryu and Ken play in a similair fashion, but they don’t hav weapons at all. I think Ike is somewhat similair, he’s a heavy weight sword fighter, he just has a similair feel to him, but it feels like he’s more of a pronounced or extreme version of Cloud.

I like Megaman and Pikachu a lot but it has nothing to do with similarities. Megaman is kind of awkward but despite his supposed (low?) rating he’s actually quite solid I think. For one he can be pretty fast (I guess clunky is the right word?) and he’s a heavy weight, so he’s hard to easily weaken and his moves require lots of strategy and creativity. It’s really cool how you can pick up your saw blade and throw it again. He also throws off opponents I imagine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom