• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which N64 color should I buy ?

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
I would create a poll if I knew how :(, but anyways I'm planning on buying a N64 again since my older bro was a dumb and traded it for Saturn [**** move]. Which color I should buy the original, ice blue, atomic purple, or etc. I was planning on going original since Original FTW!!!, but I wanna know what you guys think. :)

Good ol' Original

Funtastic Colors

Or Gold

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Personally, I like the green, blues, and orange versions...:laugh: why are you having a poll for this? :laugh: it seems like this should be a personal thing :laugh:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Unless you’re a serious collector the color of your N64 really should matter. Just be sure to get one that comes with the Expansion Pak as that’ll allow you to play any game for the system.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I still have my old Black N64 <3 Blue looks pretty cool though :3

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Lol pikachu n64 is in the corner of the picture with the funtastics. :laugh: When there's a big varieties of colors and models, I always seem to regret it in the future and think "d**n I should of chose that one". So I wanted to know what you guys opinions would be. Right now I'm leaning towards ice blue and fire orange. Problem is I can't decide since I'm picky. :urg:

S

smash brawl player 99021

It's really up to you. A color that's more rare might sell more when it's older. Just something to consider.

UberMario

Smash Master
If you want one that's totally different from what any of your friends have, get a Pikachu edition console, otherwise it's pretty much a choice of if you want a system that is black or one that is brightly colored and noticable.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
That pikachu one is the sex

Also, when I was a kid, I thought the coolest was the donkey kong translucent green one. It still is (besides the pika)

Top Bottom