• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which link is the best, Your opinion?

Crynomite

Smash Rookie
I like young link and play a little of Botw Link but I hate toon link. I want to know what you think.

ChinaCat

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4209 0037 4617
I like BOTW link alot. I played Link in smash 4 though too. I was planning to use Yink since I thought his moveset would be more similar to link's build in 4 (hookshot, regular bombs, etc.) but I think the changes made to big link all improve his game and the difference maker was kill power vs speed and I chose kill power.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Toon Link is the best, purely because of visuals.

7 or 7

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1094 6225 9234
I think YL is currently the best link, his frame data is kind of nuts. BOTW Link is the second best and might end up placing higher on the tier list after his meta evolves. My favorite is probably BOTW Link but only because BOTW is my favorite Zelda game, I'm a lot better with YL tho lol.

Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Young link. He spams the fastest.

Last edited:

Mischiiii

Smash Apprentice
I’m a BotW Link Main. I prefer the remote bomb. That’s why i don’t even think about the other two. There are so much possibilities with it.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Young Link

He has good frame data and his zoning is great (Toon Links might be better but YLs CQC makes up for it). His only problem is he takes a long time to kill

BotW Link does have his pros too but he’s not as good at zoning as the other too nor as quick

They’re all good characters though I think

Last edited:

TheGlumPanda

Smash Rookie
I'm not someone that ever really used link previously, but I've found Young Link pretty fun to play. Personally, I like him better than BotW, or Toon. They all seem to have their perks though.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
Compared to the previous generations of Link dating back to 64Smash no doubt BoTW Link is definitely the best we’ve seen out of his kit. Current patch, 2.0 YL is definitely the best as of right now.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I'd say Tink is the least powerful of the three and it really comes to a solid debate between Link and Yink. I'd say Yink is the best for having more reliable bomb usage and a multi hit grounded up B. But that's it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom