• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Lmao, you sir need to stop lying to yourself. I've watched some of your matches, how used to NTSC is your region anyway? Trail, this "random ice climbers" Took both Lovage and Kirby Kaze deep. Dart won SMYM without losing a set.
Trail took me to 3rd game at Pound 4 whereas Zgetto won our set...

._.

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
is that supposed to make Mexico look bad? im confused
From what I understand, musashi is Yu, and that message was likely intended to indicate he was overconfident in his chances against Lovage. Of course, that video is really old, so it shouldn't mean much.

IVP

Smash Ace
I played IVP right before I left and he said he wanted to start playing again.

His vs Falco game is quite interesting.
been a long time since i was in smashboards hahah forgot my password n ****

ye might start playin again but dont think i have time to practice to get back on leffens/ice level again. like you saw i couldnt even get my rustyness off dyuring all those hours we played hahah

falco is probably my best match up since i have played it alot and i have alot of tricks to make the match up like 70-30 for fox but have to be super focused to pull off these. have played very lazy the last few years so i would have to practice alot to do these in tournaments

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
so whats the worst region MW or NE?

at first i was like MW but then i realized that NE is free as ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hold up.

You guys send your boy Moose out to NE for a summer and he's already lost to me in bracket 3 times and I'm not even top5 in NE. We even successfully pushed him a spot away for 4 tournaments in a row (3rd, 4th, 5th, and then 5th again in that order).

Where's the money on this crew battle happening at FC? MW gonna get bodied.

Max?

Smash Champion
Hold up.

You guys send your boy Moose out to NE for a summer and he's already lost to me in bracket 3 times and I'm not even top5 in NE. We even successfully pushed him a spot away for 4 tournaments in a row (3rd, 4th, 5th, and then 5th again in that order).

Battle of the ****ty falcos

kd-

Smash Lord
Hold up.

I don't think Moose is his boy. Last I checked he wasn't in NE to play smash exclusively, but more of a bonus. Jump in on that midwest hatewagon yo

Moooose

Smash Champion
Hold up.

you realize fl is not midwest right?
this is exactly what i was talking about in the other thread with kels.
also i'm not top 5 in midwest either

yggorf

Smash Rookie
kirbykaze, your region just sucks because you exist

wobbles sucks even more, don't worry

i'm froggy by the way

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
so moose went to new england and was consistently top 5, better than he does in the midwest, and this is supposed to insult the midwest?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
1. NorCal
2. SoCal
3. Eastern Canada
4. Tri-State (dunno who even plays/lives here anymore tho)
5. FL

Eastern Canada could be No. 1 tho

Washington is definitely not that good; I vastly overrated them.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Why NorCal over SoCal all of a sudden?

Not a flame or troll, I'm actually quite curious.

Van.

Smash Ace
shadrach i'm glaad you realized you over rated washington but FL, tristate, EC canada and of course socal are all better than norcal

Shroomed

Smash Master
shadrach i'm glaad you realized you over rated washington but FL, tristate, EC canada and of course socal are all better than norcal
You have no idea how good Norcal is when we're out in full force.

EDIT: Except SFAT is ******** sometimes (COUGH FALCO COUGH).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom