• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which down airs does peaches/daisies uptilt trump?

crunchyliam

Smash Rookie
I use daisy's uptilt frequently to reach past down airs, especially those of sword characters, but its such a niche scenario that I only really know that uptilt beats young link, link and roys down air because some friends of mine play those characters so the situation has arisen.

Of course, I can obviously assume which down airs uptilt beats, like I bet that it beats heros down air, for example, but I'm just wondering if there are any resources available which have specific frame data regarding specific hitbox disjoint distances. I would also appreciate it if someone knew off the top of their head but I doubt someone can recite a request as specific as mine.

I am aware that I could just figure out all this myself by going in and out with each of the characters with down airs I'm unsure about with a second controller but there are a whole load of characters -and a lot with swords for that matter- so I would prefer if it didn't come to that, but if thats what needs to happen I'd be fine with that too, it just means I'd have to spend some extra time in the lab.

Edit: I just realized I can also overlay frame data from archives such as ultimateframedata.com but I do not have photoshop.

Last edited:

Cristeve

Smash Rookie
Peach's Up Tilt is pretty underrated, also her Forward Tilt is perfect against aerial spammy characters

Top Bottom