• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which countries/regions of Europe have the biggest communities?

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
Hello fellow smashers. I'm Canadian and I was impressed by the fact that there were 2 Europeans(Swedish) players in the top 10. It got me thinking of how big the community is there, and I wouldn't be surprised that it would be much bigger than in Canada.

I would just like to know what you guys think the major areas for smash are in Europe.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
as far as I can see Sweden, or at least Scandinavia, is it.
There are maybe a few things scattered around the continent, but in general it's nothing like in NA.
I can at least tell you for certain where there isn't a Smash scene of any description :/ *points at own location*
I'd love to be proven wrong, but I just don't see anything happening here.

Last edited:

Random23

Smash Cadet
UK has a very large, but mostly very new scene. Events vary between 30 and 100 entrants. Not too much of a force in melee outside of our top players, but arguably one of the best PM scenes outside USA.

Top Bottom