• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Characters Should Be Brought Back/Which Characters Should Be Brought In.

Do you want to see the Ice Climbers back in smash.

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrispyKabbage

Smash Cadet
(Talking about the ICs)

I think they should come back and that they will come back in smash 5, but I think nintendo will make 'em suck considering the way they've been heading in terms of tech (removal of L-cancelling, wavedahing, etc…)

Also, I want to point out that if you think the ICs are BS cause' wobbling is super cheap, you can just camp the platforms.

https://smashfts.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/wpid-tumblr_n438gyh2xu1s3my1ro1_r3_400.gif

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
The regrab limiter removes any such stupid shenanigans but there will still be room for intelligent play in intentionally desynchronising the attacks of the two characters. And removal of meaningless input requirements like L-Cancelling is far from a bad thing if handled properly.

Regardless though, there is already a thread for the Ice Climbers.

KrispyKabbage

Smash Cadet
L-Cancelling is not meaningless my dude.
And Chaingrabs aren't "stupid shenanigans".
(Although some people will argue that last one).

And I am aware of the ICs thread.

Last edited:

KrispyKabbage

Smash Cadet
Also, let me expand this thread to more than just ICs coming back.
(It's better that way anyway IMO).

(I'm not gonna edit the poll though, I want that question to be specifically about the ICs).

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I'd really like to see them again, I've always found it sad that they were cut for technical difficulties...
The regrab limiter removes any such stupid shenanigans
Eh, couldn't F-throwing into Footstool then grabbing again right before they touch the ground like this bypass the grab limit of 1 second though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom