• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters have the best alternate looks?

Thanos6

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thanos6
Not counting character swaps, like the Koopalings.

Personally, I'm going to say Dark Samus. I've never even played Metroid Prime 2 or 3, so all my experience with her comes from Smash, but I love each of her costumes in this game. I don't think she has a single bad look and I enjoy playing as each of them.

And you?

osby

Smash Obsessed
There are great model swaps like Inkling and Jigglypuff but if we're doing pure color changes, I think Zelda has the best ones. All of them look great.

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
Agreed! All of Dark Samus's alts look badass. I also love Ridley's colors too. Both characters with very good diverse colors!

Marcus the Red

Smash Rookie
I'd say Link for two reasons:
  1. Shadow Link
  2. Fierce Deity Link
That's all I need to say! I just wish we had this kind of creativity for all members of the cast. Look at Cloud: slightly different colors on his grayish turtleneck? Come on.

Top Bottom