• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters do you play other than your main?

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
I like playing Fox, but sometimes I switch things up and play Falco, Toon Link, Roy, or Diddy Kong

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Other than :ultmario: and :ultpit:, I also play :ultsonic::ultrosalina::ulttoonlink::ultdoc::ultduckhunt: as my subs and :ultrobin:ultcorrin::ultkirby::ultlink::ultpalutena::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultzss::ultpeach: for fun...even when/if I’m bad

Heracr055

Smash Ace
Mains:
Jigglypuff (N64-Brawl)
Young Link (Melee)
Wolf (Brawl)
Sheik (Brawl)
Dark Pit (3DS)
Ryu (Wii U)

Secondaries:
Luigi (64)
Dr. Mario (Melee, 3DS)
Mewtwo (Melee)
Olimar (Brawl)
Pokemon Trainer (Brawl)
Toon Link (Wii U)
Sonic (Wii U)

And soo many pockets

Last edited:

aarchak

Smash Ace
I main :4cloud2: and :4shulk:, but I play a slew of other characters.

Secondaries:
:4marth:- his tippers are very fun to land and I land them often, so I ended up playing him a lot.
:4mario:- very easy to pick up and enjoyable to play. I play him when I'm wanting some change from the anime sword boys.
Tertiaries:
:4feroy:- a worse, but still enjoyable version of Marth. I play him mainly because he is our boy.
:4jigglypuff: - I know I suck with puff, but I have too much fun playing her to not use her from time to time.

Pretty Roger

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
✨ I play 99% of the time with my main Peach, but i also enjoy using Palutena, i like to use characters that reflect my personality and style ✨

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
My mains are :ultcloud: and :ultmarth:, so they're off the table.

Other than them, I play , :ultfox:, :ultpit:, :ultdarkpit:, :ultroy:, or :ultcorrin: because I can utilize them somewhat well.
Sometimes I play :ultmario:, :ultdoc:, :ultsheik:, :ultlucario:, :ultfalcon:, :ultvillager:, :ultshulk:, :ultryu:, or :ultbayonetta: for fun even though I suck when I play them.
I am also excited to play :ultwolf:, :ultpokemontrainer:, :ulticeclimbers:, and :ultsnake: again. It hurt me hard when 4/5 of my Brawl mains got cut.
I'm adding :ultdaisy:, :ultyounglink:, :ultridley:, :ultpichu:, and :ultinkling: for characters I am excited to play in Smash Ultimate for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

B’Nana

Smash Cadet
I’m a Ness main, but I enjoy playing Diddy, Luigi, Mario, Pit, and ZSS.

Dario64

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7458-8194-6305
Im the kinda guy who randomly just selects a Character. In other words, I play pretty much everyone when I feel like playing that Character.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I main :ultsamus:. Other characters I use are :ultzss: and :ultsheik:. I'll be adding :ultridley: on my team in SSBU for the full Metroid experience.

Top Bottom