• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Which character will win Apex 2015 SSB4 WiiU Singles?

Which Character?

• Total voters

Frededish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Frededish.
3DS FC
1650-2628-3264
Either Diddy or Sheik probably. I'm rooting for False's luigi to win though

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
Rooting for Captain Falcon, but I'd be glad to see any of these characters win!

JmacAttack

Wielder of the Triforce
BRoomer
NNID
DudeMcPersonMan
3DS FC
1865-1222-7961
Imagine if the final match is Diddy vs Ganon.

It's time for the demon king to get his revenge.
Much as I would love this, and even as a Ganon main who likes to be optimistic about matchups, Diddy is a virtually unwinnable matchup for Ganon. Banana throw beats out every approach option except a perfectly timed Dash Attack, but for Dash Attack to grab/destroy the banana, it must be used early so that it will whiff, and that can be punished with dthrow-uair. Basically anything Ganon can do as a spacing option is punishable with dthrow-uair. AND Diddy has a fast-firing projectile.

If customs were legal, Ganon would at least be able to use Flame Chain, which evens things up quite a bit.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
If customs were legal, Ganon would at least be able to use Flame Chain, which evens things up quite a bit.
Then make em legal.. why wouldn't we if it balanced the game? I mean seriously, so I kinda agree.

I mean.. these aspects of the game we eliminate due to trying to make it competitively viable actually end up hurting the overall balance. Custom moves would help prevent that BIG time

Last edited:

JmacAttack

Wielder of the Triforce
BRoomer
NNID
DudeMcPersonMan
3DS FC
1865-1222-7961
Then make em legal.. why wouldn't we if it balanced the game? I mean seriously, so I kinda agree.

I mean.. these aspects of the game we eliminate due to trying to make it competitively viable actually end up hurting the overall balance. Custom moves would help prevent that BIG time
Everyone agrees with you, bro, it's just a matter of how hard it is to unlock all customs for every character on every setup. Hopefully by Summer, we'll have that sorted out though.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
I hope that Peach wins by pulling out a bob-omb and hitting with it. It would be so random, hilarious and rage-causing that smashboards would become crashboards again.

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
not sure that there's any top mario's at apex.
Anti=insane Mario! Also adding to the fact that he's probably top 3 best Sm4sh players out there. After Zero he is the best I've seen no doubt.

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
Which character will win Apex singles?
I feel like you left out a bunch of really good characters out of your poll and put some not as good as the following. Fox, Dark Pit(Nairo), Robin, Luigi, Sonic(a lot of crazy Sonic mains), really Megaman's too, DK(Will), Shulk. I literally could almost name the whole roster but most of all don't sleep on my dude Mario!

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
I feel like you left out a bunch of really good characters out of your poll and put some not as good as the following. Fox, Dark Pit(Nairo), Robin, Luigi, Sonic(a lot of crazy Sonic mains), really Megaman's too, DK(Will), Shulk. I literally could almost name the whole roster but most of all don't sleep on my dude Mario!
Yea

LOL DIDDY WON

Last edited:
Top Bottom