• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Right, i lack abit of shield and dodge, but i control ike very well, i've completed the super hard mode with him without continues. The same with sonic, i've learn how to use the shield with him, its easy, but you must use it quickly and fast, anyway, i still practicing.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Right, i lack abit of shield and dodge, but i control ike very well, i've completed the super hard mode with him without continues. The same with sonic, i've learn how to use the shield with him, its easy, but you must use it quickly and fast, anyway, i still practicing.
Ike isn't that hard to control, but his moves have lots of lag on them and playing on the Subspace Emissary won't give you an image on how good Ike is in battle.
He's great at killing those annoying bugs in the SSE though.

DanTH400

Smash Rookie
It's actually pretty annoying to fight someone who uses Jigglypuff/Yoshi and just keep rolling around the stage (especially when is some flat stage like Final Destination/Battlefield)

Last edited:

GigaPaul

Smash Rookie
NNID
Paul_SSJGod
3DS FC
5327-1884-5377
I hate Ice Climbers ... I can't stand the Ice climbers ...

Dark_Knight_X1

Smash Cadet
SSB: Never played

SSBM: Pichu, if you're playing M2K and he's just making gimmicks it annoying as heck, especially those taunts -.-

SSBB: Well, it's hard to decide, probablya lv 9 Ganon.

Sm4sh: uh, either Paletunia or Olimar becuase they're too freakin' reliant on projectiles and pikmin crap

ChibiChan12

Smash Cadet
64: No one, really. Never played the game too much.

Melee: Nobody really comes to mind.

Brawl: Meta Knight and Wario. Both irritating to me.

Wii U/3DS: Little Mac, Palutena, Rosalina, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, and probably more. Is the list too long?

D

Deleted member

Talking about Brawl here, but I'll say Link. Even if he's terrible in this game, dealing with his projectile storm can be a pain, and his amazing DACUS... just sigh. I usually have to switch to Pit or the Ice Climbers to counter any Links I face.

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
Olimar. He's a small target and his pikmin sticking to you is the most annoying thing in the entire game.

RavensofLondon

Smash Rookie
I really despise going against Toon Link, as my friend who I play Brawl with always, and I mean always chooses Toon Link. I've had some major successes as my Main, Falco, and my secondaries Wolf and Lucas, but it's just so infuriating since all he does is T-Link's down air, and I get trapped in literal Chain Grabs and Combos.

Otherwise I also dislike Meta-Knight but I know some decent ways to get around the way my other friend plays him.

R

Ruben Samich

I HATE SNAKE! He should have never been put into this game.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I can tell y'all that I fervently despise fighting against Link. If bosses were to be counted, I hate fighting Tabuu. I say, **** those overpowered rings of death!

Last edited:

Captain Phobos

Smash Apprentice
Seems pretty obvious. I despise fighting Meta Knight even though I use him whenever I feel like going even a little serious. The only other one I can say I really hate fighting is Sonic.

flamer180

Banned via Administration
If there is any character, it is olimar lol

His pikmin are just annoying XD haha

ilikepie078

Smash Rookie
I really hate fighting Sonic and Mk. All both of them do is roll past me like 4 times and then I miss a prediction and lose. Mk is just a troll.

Tecnoid

Smash Rookie
I want to kill every samus main, i dont understand how can they kill me at ****ing 80% only touching the B button

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
Any character I deem as a "tricky" character. These are characters who, to me, have wonky attacks or unorthodox methods of movement and are difficult to predict. I HATE fighting Snake players who know how to use him. Game and Watch. Ice Climbers (I will always spend half the time knocking around the one that doesn't matter and it is just annoying XD). Anyone who is really small falls into this category too.

Oh and Meta Knight. I introduced my girlfriends kid to SSB recently (and now he is STOKED about ultimate =P) and we are playing a ton of brawl, and he picks MK and has started to give me a run for my money just because MK is STUPID op in brawl XD It is silly a kid can pick up a character and make a near 20 year smash veteran sweat LOL

Smash4Falco

Smash Rookie
I only fighting CPUs(the poor sap i am), and I HATE the Lv. 9 CPU Pit. I always lose to 'em. And I don't know why.

Top Bottom