• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where WFT lies on tier list

FROPImagma

Smash Rookie
I just picked her up, I really enjoy her, but she seems terrible. Her hit boxes are very short, and her lag seems to be really long. Where does she lie on the tier list? Thanks

Akiak

Smash Ace
In Smash 4? Honestly I would just use her anyway, she may be low tier but you can still definitely beat people with her. Smash 4 is pretty balanced overall.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I dunno that any character is similar enough to WFT to work as a proxy. Some characters share some aspects. Managing a charge projectile is one thing, for example.

But she has wonky hitboxes, Header and Deep Breathing are fairly unique, and she benefits from purposely running off-stage when your opponent is on-stage which is not something most characters would do.

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
On the present tier list, she's considered one of the worst in the game. I think shes bottom 5.
I think defensively, shes fine. She isnt THAT lightweight, and has good speed and a great crouch.

Its just her combo game is horrible, she has bad hitboxes, and overall lack of "power".

I personally also hate playing minigames just to use her moves properly. Mashing upB for more height, pressing the perfect timing for deep breathing.... its all too much. Just let me use the move and go.

Last edited:

RichWalk9891

Smash Cadet
As for her placement in Ultimate, I think she will still remain as a low-tier character. A relative good low-tier character this time around, but still not brilliant.

WFT may have a number of improvements made to her frame data and speed, but so does everyone else at this point. I feel that she needs more work to make her at least a mid-tier character, such as more range on her attacks, faster air mobility, and better hit-box placements.

Parallelo

Golden Boy
Switch FC
SW-1049 6345 7512
I'm really hoping that WFT has some more overall usability. The changes look promising though.

Top Bottom