• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where to find Custom Roy Csp's?

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
Just about any link I could get, besides classic mode style, I haven't been able to find any custom Roy CSP's, nor any for his modded sets of skins to go along with. would anyone know any link I could go to find Roy CSP's?
Bonus points to find a matching csp for this alt too
Thanks in advance

Attachments

Veggies

Smash Journeyman
Make some. It is really easy if you're just using Dolphin. Not sure about on console, but before it used to be rather strenuous. Ask on the texture thread.

DRGN

Technowizard
Hey, it's Veggies!

Just about any link I could get, besides classic mode style, I haven't been able to find any custom Roy CSP's, nor any for his modded sets of skins to go along with. would anyone know any link I could go to find Roy CSP's?
Bonus points to find a matching csp for this alt too
Thanks in advance
I don't know what kind you want to make, but you can learn about a few different techniques here if you want to do a series of matching ones. There are also some things there that can help if you do just regular, one-off (i.e. not worrying about making a set of matching pixel-perfect CSPs), or single-character portraits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom