• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is the Springfield, Ohio smash scene?

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
I've had it! I am on a tournament hunt and need to start playing more people. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone nearby nor any online groups on Reddit and Facebook for Springfield, Ohio. I am aware that there are constant weeklies in places like Columbus, that was where I went to my first tournament but I do not have immediate transportation. The next best thing? The place where I am at most of the time so if you know of any ACTIVE groups, please tell me and/or link theme. Or if you know of any weeklies that take place then tell me. I had my first feel of competitive Melee and want more.

Last edited:

Frozenbrine

Smash Rookie
I would be down to try and get something started around here with you. I'm only about 20 min from Springfield.

Top Bottom