• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is the memory location of P1/P2's X and Y position?

Qapples

Smash Rookie
Hi! Let me discuss what I have done so far:

I've looked at 7mo source code and attempted to plug in the addresses into BizHawk. No luck
(7mo thread:https://smashboards.com/threads/tool-for-training-mode-「7mo」.429132/)

Tried finding mupen 5.0 with LUA support so I can run 7mo and hopefully use something like cheat engine to find the addresses. I was able to find mupen 5.0 but it had no LUA support. The readme on the download said to run mupen_lua.exe. Mupen_lua.exe was nowhere to be found.

Looked at GS codes in pj64.cht and on the GS collection thread to find codes that might be helpful, nothing. (Or I might be really blind)

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Madao

My gs code thread has cheat engine tables for a few emulators. Just download the table for the emulator you are most familiar with (probably Nemu) and then find the variables you are interested in. Each emulator has different offsets, so you will need to find it and calculate the difference.

Top Bottom