• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is Insane Carzy Guy?

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
He's probably just waiting til there is enough hype for him to get here.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i'm in my underwear and my toes are cold :(

I beat a sheik as pichu today :)

I took out the trash in my underwaer and I heard a whislet

I hate my pre-cal teacher and made her look like a tard.

I'm going to write a book

I couldn't find my twister mat so I ruined twister tuseday i'm sorry :(

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Oh really? I'm pretty sure if you play me in a MM you'll be so P***ed you'd quit kirby by the pure gayness from my hate of kirby. you've really inspired me to ruin many kirby players lives. i'm going to master movement camping kirbys so pichu vs kirby is a impossible match-up to win.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Oh really? I'm pretty sure if you play me in a MM you'll be so P***ed you'd quit kirby by the pure gayness from my hate of kirby. you've really inspired me to ruin many kirby players lives. i'm going to master movement camping kirbys so pichu vs kirby is a impossible match-up to win.
And then I'll get revenge on you as falco...

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
HAHA that's what you think :) you don't think i've never played against a falco before? if you can get a solid prediction on one of their lasers what you do is run up powersheild and grab to death. No I doubt your falco will be a mircal and win it for you.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I was wanting to listen to that after math I nearly skipped the rest of my calss for that song. I'm a hardcore pink floyd fan so yeah.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
If there's an ICG, shouldn't you have an evil (or good) twin brother, SCG (Sane Carzy Guy), who uses Fox?

Top Bottom