• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Where is data located for item hitboxes/hurtboxes in Crazyhand 1.31

Radi0active Ju1ce

Smash Rookie
For example; If I wanted to change the land mines to have a huge hitbox when active, change the hammer to instakill or make the ray gun have samus charge shot like shots. In addition to this is the individual pokemon data in the same area? Let's say I wanted Charizard to have sleep breath hitboxes instead of fire?

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
That's all manual (hex editing) because CH's designed to only load in character files and a few other files like "PlCo." I can't help you locate that kind of data.

Last edited:

Radi0active Ju1ce

Smash Rookie
That's all manual (hex editing) because CH's designed to only load in character files and a few other files like "PlCo." I can't help you locate that kind of data.
Do you think this will ever be implemented into CrazyHand? and if not what is the best way to go about locating this hex data? What's a good way to start. I feel like this would be a good way to give characters cool projectiles. Right now giving falcon the staryu star or blastoise water is very easy but then you could modify the items hitbox properties and textures to look more like fox/falco lasers.

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Do you think this will ever be implemented into CrazyHand? and if not what is the best way to go about locating this hex data? What's a good way to start. I feel like this would be a good way to give characters cool projectiles. Right now giving falcon the staryu star or blastoise water is very easy but then you could modify the items hitbox properties and textures to look more like fox/falco lasers.
Don't get your hopes up; Crazy Hand's development has been dead for years and it'll probably stay like that. I already told you I can't help you with this, because I've never dealt with items or Pokémon. Someone else is bound to know, but that someone isn't me, unfortunately.

Top Bottom