• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do you keep Melee?

Stev

Smash Ace
I keep one copy in my Wii, and i keep the other copy in mint condition in a chest that has a series of combination, key, fingerprint, eyeprint, and blood testing locks to make sure that no one ever touches it =)

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I try to keep it in the case they give you but whatever.

I also put it on a pillow above my fireplace and we pray to it every morning

Darkman.exe213

Smash Apprentice
Melee hasn't left my Wii in weeks. It's the only reason why I even play the Wii more than my parents. >_>

Brawl, however, hasn't left its case in weeks.

Hibiki

Smash Apprentice
Melee is often in it's case, or inside the wii.
I guess it depends, I don't really keep it in one specific area, but I can tell you this much:
It NEVER leaves my house.
And I'll never let it unless I'm taking it to my friends for the night or going to a tournament or something.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
It's usually sitting in my Wii, unless we're using it to play some other Gamecube game or (rarely :( ) some Wii game like WarioWare, Mario Party, Soul Calibur II, or Double Dash (even though we usually LAN this with cubes).

If the big TV is occupied by Rock Band, I put Melee in my cube to be played on the like 15" TV.

Bandit000

Smash Cadet
my melee disc has been in my gamecube for so long....
i'm pretty sure its become just one solid cube of melee goodness.
:]

Majini

Smash Apprentice
I think my copy fell behind the entertainment center in my living room. >_> Going to be a pain in the *** trying to find it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I keep mine in it's case.
I only use it when I supply the tv and system for tournies, which isn't often.
Most of the time, I have Brawl in the Wii.

Binx

Smash Master
I keep my melee in my Wii where brawl would be if it had been a better game =)

in all seriousness though long live melee.

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
i implanted melee in my skin so it will never leave my sight or get lost. i also implanted brawl to a squirrel so it can go ahead at life and die

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I remember seeing a thread just like this for Brawl...
But I usually keep my disc in the case. (And in my heart, but I keep Brawl in a pit of fire because it's for noobs)

Btw, in my fangame, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, you download it so you don't have to keep it anywhere. Just thought I'd point that out, lol.

QED

Smash Apprentice
I keep one copy in the gamecube, one in the wii and another dangling from my neck via a gold chain just in case I need to play some Melee.
I have mine in the GC... where it dangles from my neck via video/power cables covered in gold dust.

No one knows true bling till they see me.

QED

Smash Apprentice
I also have an extra copy in my pants. Next to the condoms.
Either way, I will have a good time.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
Framed above the mantle place with all of my non-existant Melee trophys I've won over the years.

:)

Ok, its in a case full of gamecube and Wii games

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I keep one copy in the gamecube, one in the wii and another dangling from my neck via a gold chain just in case I need to play some Melee.
LOL this is the best one by far

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
In my pants. jk.

I keep it in my gamecube. I'm too lazy to take brawl out of my wii, just so i can put Melee in, play it for about 30 min, and then out brawl back. Especially when I've already got a gamecube sitting right next to my wii.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I keep mine in a golden locket my girlfriend gave me, so whenever I open it I can see the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Top Bottom