• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can I find tourneys? Smash 4 tournaments near Kennesaw?

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
I live by Kennesaw, Georgia, and I literally see no tournaments or even smash players remotely close by it. Idk if the community is all by KSU, or down in Georgia Tech, but I know no one in person who plays it at all, even non competitively, I am only 15 and I think everyone is older but anyway, where should I look for tournaments just in Georgia I guess. I try to look on here and a Facebook group called "Georgia Smash 4" but they're like all 2 hours away. If anyone either lives near Kennesaw or just has an alternate place to find tourneys I'd like to know. This isn't the best thread, Ik, but I just wanna see if there's anyone in kennesaw and where I can find tourneys, and if there are any around here.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
I just want to experience tourneys in person. Online ones are okay, but in person it is a much better experience

anaglyphix

Smash Cadet
NNID
Glyph
3DS FC
3669-0309-2018
As a fellow teen smasher in kennesaw, I know all too well your pain. What I'm personally doing and what I suggest you to do too is to focus on creating a community at your highschool, then try holding a tournament or two with that group.
PS: if you ever do see this post, private message me, I'd like to help you with getting a local scene going :)

chipperpat

Smash Rookie
Hey I also live around here and would love to get involved in a smash community. I'll pm you both and hope it works out.

Top Bottom