• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are you guys at?

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I'm curious to know where my fellow Bowser players are located. I'm in southern Alabama, but I mostly play in Florida.

kingPiano

Smash Ace
There is a sticked thread called "Boozer Finder"

Has every single Pro and anyone else who might main Bowser and there locations

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I've posted there but since the boards are super dead I guess I just thought making a new thread would be better. I totally forgot about that thread.

kingPiano

Smash Ace
I've posted there but since the boards are super dead I guess I just thought making a new thread would be better. I totally forgot about that thread.
Bowser is a bad ass (I play him sometimes, he's fun), but he could have been amazing in this game and he could have been balanced. If I was designing the characters I would have given him and Ganondorf special hit-stun values so that it would take more damage or knock back to set up combos on them. It's only fair to offset the slow movement, slow jumps, lag, and bad recovery.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Smash Cadet
True Bowser players are very scarce. You just have to post and hope we log in sometime lol

Message me on FB if you ever wanna talk Bowser stuff
Why would you want someone to message you on FB about a Melee character? I mean this is smash boards and it has a private messaging system so wouldn't it seem logical to just do it on here? Sorry, just seems really pointless to me lol.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Why would you want someone to message you on FB about a Melee character? I mean this is smash boards and it has a private messaging system so wouldn't it seem logical to just do it on here? Sorry, just seems really pointless to me lol.
i know the guy personally...and we have each other on facebook. <_<

also, like i said before, i don't get on here very often, so it's not likely i'll respond in a timely fashion as opposed to facebook.

Lysergic

Smash Cadet
i know the guy personally...and we have each other on facebook. <_<

also, like i said before, i don't get on here very often, so it's not likely i'll respond in a timely fashion as opposed to facebook.
Oh cool that makes more sense then I guess. I didn't really know who you were talking too specifically but just saw "msg me on facebook for more info on smash" or whatever and was like what the hell lol?

A Stuffy Muffin

Smash Cadet
Yo J$, it's wicked sweet to find a Bowser main reach out. The older threads, while helpful, are a little barren.

I'm located in NH but plan to find whatever tournaments New England has to offer.

Top Bottom